The Bad Boy Demon

Y/N was walking towards class, you had math in about three minutes. "I hate math." you mumbled to yourself. It was the same thing everyday. No one paid attention to you, for you were the weird girl that sat in the back of the class.

"Hey, girl! You dropped something" you turned around to see the schools "bad boy," Zachary. "What?" You said, giving him a confused face.

"I said, you dropped something." holding out his arm, you saw that he had your blue skull wallet. Blinking on how you didn't notice you dropped your wallet, you mumbled your thanks and grabbed the wallet from his hands.

"Your welcome. Um, what's your name?" Zachary asked. You totally forgot to tell him your name. "Um my names Y/N." You said. While you stood there and looked at Zachary you noticed things you never noticed before. Like how hot he was! His blue piercing eyes gazed into yours. And his coal black hair brushed his top eye lid.

"Are you checking me out, cupcake?" Zachary asked, smirking. Shaking your head "no" you hopes you weren't blushing, because 1. He caught you looking at him and 2. He called you a nick name. "Come on! A guy like me always gets the attention from the girls! How can you not check me out!" He complained, throwing his hands in the air. You just shrug your shoulders as you turned to walk away.

As you made your way to math you couldn't help but notice that Zachary was following you. "Can I help you?" You asked as you spun around and put a hand on your hip. "Nope! I have math right now too!" He laughed, brushing past you. "So let's not be late, okay cupcake!" You blinked twice before, spinning around and jogging down the rest of the hall. This was going to be an interesting day you thought.