Music Vampire

It was a beautiful day, you were with your friends walking around the mall. "Hey guys I gotta go to the bathroom!" You said, walking away. As you got closer to the bathroom you heard music playing from behind you. You turned around to see nothing, but the music continued to play. Deciding to not push further into it you turned back aorund and continued your way to the bathroom. But you still heard the music coming from behind you. 

As you walked out the bathroom, you noticed a white haired boy. "I didn't notice him before." You thought as you started to walk back to your friends. "Excuse me, Miss." You turned around, to see the white hairded male looking at you, walking his way over to you. "Um, y-yes?" you mumble as you started to back away slowly, afraid on what he was going to do. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to ask, what have you thought about the music that you have been hearing?"  His words came out smooth and quiet, as if he was afraid someone might hear him. You hesitated, "I um, thought it sounded very interesting." you said. You actually had a taste for the music, it sounded like honey, if that made any sense. "Thats good to hear, I'm Hayden, whats your name?" Hayden said, he stuck is hand out for you to shake. You slowly took his hand, "My names (Y/N)." you spoke, Hayden flashed you a smile, revealing sharp teeth. You smiled back, seeming to not be affected by his teeth. "Well it was nice meeting you Hayden, but I must get back to my friends. They must be wondering what I'm doing." you mumbled. Hayden nodded his head, but just as you were to walk away Hayden grabbed your hand and put a small piece of paper in it. "Give me a call sometime." he said. He turned and walked away. Phased, you stuck the paper in your pocket, knowing you were going to probably call him later. You continued to walk, when you began to hear the music once again. You looked behind you to see Hayden standing against the wall, a keyboard was displayed in front of him, his fingers gliding against the keys. "Oh so he was the one that was making the music." you thought, you smiled and walked back to your friends. Knowing for sure you were going to call him.