Sports Demon

It was hot summer week of school. You were wandering around in the halls. You decided to ditch class, for you didn't feel like learning about the human body today.

You were jamming to your favorite song. You were so caught up in the music that you didn't notice the tall, blue haired male walking straight at you.

"Oi, watch where your going, squirt!" exclaimed the blue haired male. It took you awhile to comprehend what had just happened. But when you looked up, you came face to face with the schools football jock, Isaac . You might not believe it, but he is actually the schools "emo" kid as well. But he is also the schools football jock. He's the most popular kid in school.

"Um, sorry." you said, as you brushed passed him, not wanting to discuss anything further with him. "Hey, I never got your name squirt?" Isaac shouted after you. You turned around and shouted your name, flashing him one of your genuine smiles.

"Well, (y/n), aren't you supposed to be in class?" Isaac asked. Tilting his head to the side with a questioning look. You placed your hand on your hip while answering. "I didn't feel like learning about the human body in class today. It was going to be boring." you said, biting your lip.

Isaac laughed, hunching over. "Man squirt, you know how to crack a guy up." he stuttered in and out of his laughter. You stared at his amusement, before walking closer to him, sensing no harm or danger.

"For the schools "emo" kid, I didn't believe for you to be the schools football jock." you said, staring straight into his icy blue eyes. Leaning in, just enough for you to feel his hot breath on you neck Isaac whispered to you,"Appearances help a lot in this situation, squirt."

Standing there frozen, you watch as Isaac turned and walked away, only glancing back once to smile and motion to your hand, and then waved. You stayed frozen until you couldn't see his bright blue hair.

Looking down at your hand you noticed a white piece of paper, written on the paper was a number. Written on the other side was a note,

'(y/n), someone as short and cute as you should hit me up sometime. <3'

Grinning down at the paper you, turned on your heels and walked down the halls, not wanting to go back to class with your cheeks as red as tomatoes.

"How did I get the schools most popular boys number!" you thought yo yourself.