The Bad Boy Demon 2

You were sitting at lunch, all the way in the back, far away from most of the tables. You were silently eating your ramen noodles, blaring music from your headphones when you felt a light tap on your shoulders. You looked up to see Zachary, he was mouthing something you couldn't quite make out. "WHAT?" you asked pretty loud, giving him a confused look. Zachary sighed, as he raised his hand and took one of your headphones out. "I asked if I can sit here cupcake? I couldn't help but notice how you were sitting all by yourself." Zachary said, as he sat on the chair across from you, already digging into his food. "Well you already sat down." you scoffed, as you went back to eating your ramen. "So, (y/n), why do you sit all by yourself.?" you looked up to notice that Zachary was waiting for your reply. "It's none of your business." anger laced your words, you were getting very annoyed with this guy. "Okay." was all Zachary said before going back to his food. The rest of the time you guys didn't speak at all, just sat and ate your food quietly.

"So (y/n I was wondering..." Just then the bell rang signaling that lunch was over. You quickly jumped out of you seat and threw away your garbage, making your way out of the lunch room, wanting to avoid Zachary.

All of a sudden you felt a hand grab onto you shoulder"Whoa, slow down Cupcake, I wanna ask you a question?" You turned around to see Zachary smiling at you. "Well to bad, I gotta get to class. And so do you" you quickly said, moving out of his grasp, moving down the hall.

When you made it to your next class you let out a breath, not knowing you were even holding one. 'Why is he trying to talk to me!?' You thought as you made your way to the back of the class. You but your headphones in and took out your text books. Class was just about to start when you noticed an unfamiliar figure sitting in the seat right next to yours. You looked to see who it was, your eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Hey Cupcake. Forgot to tell you, we have the same classes. Mind if I sit here?"