Nerdy Vampire 2

It was finally the bed of the day. The whole day you kept glancing at your phone, but you finally stopped when you realized a nerd like Roman wouldn't want to miss on studies to go on his phone.

Walking towards your locker, you realized another body leaning against it. "Um excuse, can you move." You said to the unknown person. When the person turned around you took a gasp.

"Hey y/n." Roman said, scratching his neck. You nodded your head and went to opening your locker. "So, wanna walk out with each other?" You asked, nodding toward the stairs. "Yeah, just this time don't go falling into me." Roman laughed. You laughed with him, you two walking down the stairs.

Once outside the school building you guys stopped. "So, which way do you have to go?" Roman asked. You pointed in the direction behind his back. "I go that way to!" He exclaimed, "my parents wanted to live somewhere close just incase something happens and I can head there if school was let out early for some reasons, as well so after school I can just walk home to start on my studies and homework-.." You stuck a finger to his lips to shut him up. "Roman, I'll walk with you. But please stop with your word vomit." You giggled removing your finger. "Okay." Was all he could say as you guys started to walk.

Once you guys were in front of Romans house you guys gave a small hug and said your goodbyes. As you walked away you couldn't help but smile on your time alone with Roman.