Sports Demon 2

Later that day you kept thinking about the paper in your pocket, the paper that had Isaac's number on it. Shaking your head, you decided to ditch yet another class and head over to the football practice to see if you can see Isaac.

Finally making it to the field you sat under the bleachers, not wanting to be noticed. Looking around you tried to see where Isaac was but you couldn't find him. "Where is he!?" You questioned out loud.

"Who? Me?" Startled by the voice behind you, you came face to facd with the one ans only Isaac. "Squirt, are you stalking me!?" He laughed, as your face stayes the ssme shocked and startled expression.

Blinking a few times you finally came to your senses, "No! I just didn't want to go to class!" You shouted. Well ofcourse you were really there to see him, but he really didn't need to know that.

"Well, I'll sit here with you then. I don't want to practice today." Isaac said, he crossed his legs and stared at you. Squinting your eyes you stared back, "what? Is there something on my face? Did my mascara smudge?" You asked.

"No, I'm just admiring how cute you are." He said, giving you a soft smile.

And in that moment, time seemed to stop, and all you could hear was the sound of your heart, beating fast, from the one and only emotion you could feel. Love, for the boy infront of you.

"Y/n!? Are you okay! You froze for a second there? Did you have a freeze attack from me saying you were cute?" Isaac laughed.

"No." Was all you said, as you lied down and closed your eyes.

'I know I didn't just fall for him,' You thought, 'but maybe, I just did!'

A/N Hai! Sorry for not updating in SO long! But I'm here now and I hope you enjoy this chapter and the ones that are soon to come:)