23(2)

In his office, seonghwa sits on his leather chair before swinging to the back that shows the view of various of peoples coming in and out of his friends' café. A smile plays on his mouth at the thought of hongjoong being so happy with his successful business.

After jongho had told him everything regarding about her, he somewhat feels that she's getting closer. Closer to him as if he could find her in seconds but again how? How and where would he find her?

As he reflects himself with his other friends, he realizes that almost all of them were in a relationship and some are going to get married this week. He sighs in desperation, will he just accept his father offer instead of waiting?

Removing these unwanted thoughts, he grabs his hot chocolate drink from the cup holder and puts it near his mouth as he inhales the delicious aroma before took a few sips. The steam tingled his nose, the drink taste heavenly although it burns his tongue.

At the same time, Wooyoung bounced his way to seonghwa's office with an invitation card on his hand. Without knocking, he enters with his loud cheerful voice, "SEONGHWAAAAA" . the poor guy who just wanted to drink his chocolate, spills all over his gray trousers and seonghwa shrieked at the scorching, touching his skin through the fabric.

Panicked, the invitation card that was on Wooyoung's hand suddenly flies to where ever and he reacts fast before running to seonghwa's side table and giving him tissues. Countless of apology coming out from his mouth as he helps the poor man cleaned up.

Seonghwa took the tissues from him as he wipes it off, "do you ever learn how to knock?" he said, sarcastically.

Wooyoung scrunches his nose while throwing the cup to the nearest bin, "you know me I never knock" he sings songs.

The older rolled his eyes at him before taking off his jacket and placed it on his chair. He proceeds to exit his office and goes to the toilet, washing the stain off. When he goes back, he saw Wooyoung laying on his back against his luxurious with his SHOES on.

Oh, it triggers seonghwa. seonghwa gasps before running next to him and hits his leg multiple times while saying "TAKE YOUR DAMN SHOES OFF BEFORE SLEEPING HERE" multiple times. Wooyoung groaned in pain, hands shielding him from seonghwa's attack.

"okay fine! Geez. You and your cleaning freaks." Wooyoung curses under his breathe as he took his shoes off. "plus, I was not planning to sleep here, I was just taking a rest" he held his hand up as a defence. Seonghwa ignores his comment and took a seat across him.

He sits cross-legged as he observes Wooyoung, who closes his eyes and his chest goes up and down, telling that he breathes normally. Wooyoung wasn't actually sleeping but when he feels like seonghwa was watching him and when he looks aside, he was right.

Seonghwa was looking at him but his mind was like a scribble sketch, unpredictable and unreadable. Obviously, Wooyoung knew he was thinking about her. seonghwa's facial expression was seen sad as he thinks further.

Wooyoung clears his throat and seonghwa comes back to reality. "anyways..." he trails off and he suddenly remembers he threw away the invitation card when he came in because of the small accident. Slightly panicked, he searches the ground and heaves out a relief sigh when he saw the sky blue letter laying next to the sofa that seonghwa's sitting right now.

"can you uhm...take that thing next to your seat," Wooyoung said as he points to the specific place. Seonghwa trails from his hand to the side next to his sofa. Confused, he took the sky blue letter with his one hand.

The front letter has cursive letters that wrote W & A.

Seonghwa chuckled and looks at Wooyoung, who raised his left eyebrow. Feeling proud of himself. "I wonder how arayla keeps up with your silly behaviour." Seonghwa comments, a laugh escapes at the end. Wooyoung clicked his tongue, "it's the charm that she fells," he proudly says while slicked his hair back.