10

Next day

Hyurin stood up that instant from the moment she wakes up. Her eyes grew wide, remembers that today is their biology test.

She curses multiple times to herself while throws out all the mess she did yesterday, aggressively picking it up and leaves it at the corner of the room.

She dashes out of the place after grabbing her bag, her pace quickens not wanting to be late for the test and she could have last minute read before it starts.

As her feet lands in front of the class, she stops for a moment to relax herself. When her eyes darts in front, she spots hongjoong but he was busy with himself.

Silent sigh was heard coming out from her mouth as she recalls their small arguments yesterday. Her heads hang low as she walked to her seat, completely ignore everyone even her own lover.

-

The test went smooth except a little struggle for the procrastinates and slow person.

Hyurin herself, struggles as she always asked for answers from hongjoong but due to current situation they have right now, all she do is pray and hopes. And a little bit of cheating...

"Yo seonghwa! What's the answer for question 12?"

"B"

The said boy raised up his fist as a victory, screaming the word, "yes!" as he turns to seonghwa again, saying his gratitude to the man before leaving. Seonghwa nods, waving him goodbye as he walks to the back of the classroom, to his small locker.

Hyurin who was in her own world, doesn't even flinch when the man walks by. Her face turns to the man next to her, hongjoong.

Hongjoong who is still sulky with hyurin and just stares at outside of the window. Although, it was rare for both of them to fight over small things, he couldn't help but wanting to be in good terms with her again.

If she comes clean, then I'll talk to her.

Hongjoong thoughts before standing up abruptly, causing the attention to his. Hyurin who was staring at him all the time, gets scared by his sudden action. Hongjoong looks at her for a second before leaving the class.

The girl groan frustratedly, propping both of her elbows on her table as she covers her face.

This is going to be a long day.

-

"l can't believe MY best friend dates you-"

"Just say you're jealous and go, san"

San was about to fight back but earns a playful smack at the back of his head from arayla. Wooyoung laughs while clapping his hand rapidly but stops when his girlfriend hits him too.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" wooyoung screamed at his girlfriend while rubbing his head. San covers his mouth, holding his laughter.

The girl ignores the boy and sits between the both of them, immediately eats the chicken she ordered just now.

Wooyoung playfully pouts at his girlfriend, who doesn't seem to give him any attention. He loops his arm around hers and rest his head against her shoulder, peeking over to look at her with pleading eyes.

"Arayla...give me attention," his voice softens and clingy while shakes the girls arm but she pays no attention as she continue to eat. Wooyoung whines as he persuades arayla again without giving up.

All of them were in the cafeteria, all except for seonghwa, nara and hongjoong.

Hyurin seated between jongho and yeosang and across of the cute couple. She smiled warmly, seeing how happy wooyoung and arayla are.

Despite how they just started dating a week ago but it doesn't mean wooyoung is not head over heels for the girl.

"JUNG WOOYOUNG!" arayla screams cuts her thought and when she looks at them, hyurin silently laughs and shakes her head.

Of course, this Jung Wooyoung steals her chicken from the one she was eating and wooyoung's face shows no guilt as he finishes it and winks at her at the end.

Yeosang silently pulls his chicken away from them, not wanting for his precious chicken to be stolen.

"Will you give me attention now?" wooyoung pleads, the girl turns to him with a disbelief look, "then will you give me back the chicken you ate just now?" she retorts and hits his arm.

He whined in pain, "well you didn't give me attention!"

"I WAS EATING"

Wooyoung opens his mouth to fight back but immediately shuts when arayla pecks his cheek. His cheek went red as he couldn't hide his smile, turning into his fan boy mode.

Hyurin can't help but feel a little bit jealous at the couple in front of them. They tease but still in love. Hyurin wants that, especially if the significant other is Seonghwa.

"san, hang in there," yeosang says, savage. Sancwas completed dumbfounded and even speechless. They all laughed when yeosang said that. San was so close to hit him but yunho held him back.

"Do you think I like being the thirdwheeler here?!" san said as arayla snorts and covers her mouth as soon as she did.

Then, they all burst out laughing with san being pissed and sulky.

Feeling that there were no worries.

-

It was break time so no one would be in that place, she is not in there.

The person walks slowly and quiet, not wanting someone specific to caught her. Her heart beat quickens as they were so close.

When the person looks behind, seeing that is clear and no one follows, the person rans to the place.

Wanting to know more dirty secrets inside.

That's what they want. Those dirty secrets to revealed.

When they arrive, the person wore gloves to avoid any fingerprints seen, and opens the door. To which it surprises them.

It wasn't lock, she must have forgotten it.

When the person enters, it was still messy like yesterday, the disaster walls but the pictures that was on the floor was cleared up already.

The person shakily took out their phone and took pictures of it, all of it.

Does not want to miss any single corners.

Although the pictures were blurred at least they manage to capture the evidence. Her crazy obsession.

The person was deep into their thoughts and captures that they didn't notice somebody came in.

And when he saw the person, he froze.

"Kwon Nara?"

A/N:

im being nice today so hehet and since online classes started already, ill find ways to finish this book fast 😘😏

Anyways i miss seonghwa :(