Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing

Start from the beginning

"Uhmm, excuse me is this seat empty ?"

A familiar face showed up, it was that young man from Gimpo School. 

"Ah of course ! Come join us !" Jungkook said happily.

Just like Kyoya, Minho sat down and introduce himself. Kyoya then introduce himself to the young man since the two still didn't know each other.

"Minho, are you a trainee ?" Hoseok said.

"Uhm not yet hyung, i'm still looking for a company to take me."

"For real ?! You're dancing like an experienced trainee tho. Right Kyoya ?"

"Yeah i can agree with Hoseok-ssi. Minho you're amazing." Kyoya said complimenting the younger man.

"Ah..no i'm not that good." Minho said being shy with the compliment thrown at him.

"Oh worry not, i'm sure there'll be some scouts in our tour later." The man whose stage name only consist one letter said.

"Hm ? But why ?" Kyoya asked with curiousity in his tone. 

"Because there's a lot of back-up dancers here are still young and don't have contract with any entertainment. Let's say they might found some gems in here." Namjoon explained trying to make it sound less complicated.

"Hmm, is there any particular entertainment you want to be part of Minho-ya ?" Jimin asked suddenly.

"I...would really like JYP to take me in."

Kyoya who was drinking suddenly choked hearing the statement coming from the young man. Hearing the name JYP somehow brings a bad taste in his mouth.

"Kyoya you good bro ?" Hoseok said checking my condition.

"Y-yeah... thanks for asking. Minho.."

"Yes hyung ?"

"May i know why you pick JYP over any other entertainment ?"

Minho stay silent probably thinking for the right answer before he finally opens his mouth and say his answer.

"To be honest, i don't mind if any entertainment want to take me in. I want JYPE to take me because i want to reassure my mom."

"Re-assure ?" Jin asked.

"I'm the only child in the family and for that reason i don't want my mom to worry about his son. Entering JYP will be the only way for me to reassure her that i'll be fine."

His action somehow touched Kyoya's heart. He never really thought of his parents that way. They must've worry about him so much, like it's been ages since the last time he called them.

"Aigoo you remind me to Hoseok back in 2014." The leader of BTS said mentioning that one iconic moment. 

"AHH HYUNG !!" 

The table is now filled with laughter from the BTS members, as Kyoya and Minho don't really get what moment Namjoon meant but it's probably an embarrassing moment judging from J-Hope's reaction. It was a warming feeling to talk while eating with the top boygroup of the K-Pop industry. 

-----------------------------------------------------

It's now 3 AM in the morning. The whole staff, back-up dancers,and BTS are sleeping tightly in their own room except for one person.

"Dang it i can't sleep..."

Kyoya our main hero was struggling to sleep.He's been rolling from one side to another for some hours now trying to find the right position to sleep. He even tried to turn his pillow to use the cold side of the pillow as the final weapon that'll help him sleep but nope it didn't work.