Hot Scene

After our romantic Candles Dinner
Well my hubby Eric bring me back to the hotel said that he has something to tell me ... Hmm what is it this time he want to tell me just having headache just only thinking 🤔

Once we reach our Sharing room My hubby back hug all sudden and started to kiss my neck and bitting it to makes mark saying that i belong to him.... Once he done that and happy with what he did to my neck i feel his hand in my nipples ... he started to pinch my nipples and start to kiss me ... I can say i was really turn and i feel his hand going down there ...

He whispered in my ear saying that he will make me want only him and that my body will recognize his size 😜

He carried me to the bed and pull down my pants and panties once he done i hear him saying how beautiful i am... He started to kiss me and i also can said that he is really turn on..
I can feel his hard rod pocking me
Now he is sucking my nipples and playing with my other nipples i am keeping mourning when he is sucking my nipples ..
  I can feel his finger slowly entering my hole once he done that he enter me making me mourning so loud and i see him smirk ..
You know Honey you are the best i really can't stop at all i think we will be doing all night probably until morning and your mourning it's really turn me on how about you get pregnant you must be more beautiful right with big stomach and more Chubby I really can't wait ...

We really went on until dawn and he finally stop this husband of mine he really is a beast 🤣🤣... I think i can't walk after this and he is really so happy after what he did stupid husband of mine ..