Contract with my Ex-Fiance

Eric Alexander

I know that my explanations won't make Lukas married me back so just have to use this tactic to make him married me
I know I was really so stupid to force him to married me but it's for his safety too ... and I can't wait to plant my seed deep inside him just thinking him mourning my Name u just make sick so hard ....

3 hours back

So Lukas I know that I am the last person that you want to see but I just have to said this that you must X3 married to me if you don't agreed I have to take some actions on and make a police report saying that you want to molest me ...

Lukas Shane

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING WHY THE STUPUD HELL I WANT TO MOLEST YOU ARE YOU REALLY OUT OF YOUR STUPID MIND HUH ... you know what why don't you just kill your self ok .....

I JUST FEELING LIKE I WANT TO STRUGGLES YOUR NECK RIGHT NOW (my mind talking )(cool down your head Lukas he is really a idiot and stupid one it's not use in taking to him actually)

Eric Alexander

OMG I really am turned on by his angry face ... he look super cute when he is very angry ... if this one not work I can try that one I think ... Well here it goes for nothing it's better to try than never ....deep breath

So Shane I think you will agreed with me this time I think so ...
I think that if you don't agreed I will terminate your best friend Mark from this company and also I will make his life like a living hell so what is your answer honey ...

Shane Lukas

Why would you do something like that this problem has nothing to do with my friend Mark... this is between us you stupid idiot ... I can't believe someone like you would do something like that to my friend ...

It's seem like I just have to agreed with him huh ... I don't want to make Mark life in trouble anymore he was there for mr always ... hmmmm I think I will just married him for like one or two month and ask him for divorce your are really a genius Shane ...

Alright Mr Eric Alexander I will married you ok ..