My Wedding Day

Shane Lukas

It's been one week since I move my things to my ex fiancé house and it was like a hell I just hope that I can run way from this idiot....

Just let say what really happened after we make our contract .

He make new rules that I must follow

1. Cook 3 meals of food everday

2. Sleep at the same room and share one bed

3. On our wedding weday I must choose to wear wedding dresses

4. Go to work together and have lunch together inside his office...

5. Dont talk to other male works so friendly just talk about work same goes to the lady

I hate this one really really really hate the number 6 rules why God why me

6. Must fell in love with him and can't get divorced even hate one and other...

7.must give him good night in the lips before sleep and wake up

8.Call him darling and he will be calling me honey (again why me)

Why just me have to go through this thing why...
And he force me to sign the contract
Once I sign that idiot bring me to a wedding dress shop to buy our wedding dress and suit...

So for the past few days was like hell for me I think for him it's was like heaven... But he did look after me very well ...

Tomorrow is our wedding day and I ask my best friend to walk with me ...
His family was very kind and friendly to me and they said they are like my  parents too...

Now I just staying in house waiting for my darling came back from his business meeting...

I also just finished cook dinner for us we will be having chicken curry with rice and carrot cake

Just after I arrange the table Eric came to the kitchen with a big smile

What the hell are you smiling at is there something in my beauty face...

Eric

It's nothing just our wedding gown and suit is ready we have another day left before our wedding do you have anything that you want or change

Shane

I am fine for now everything fine ohh ya I just want to inform you that
tomorrow can I go visit my parents graves it's been some time actually do you want to follow just to show some respect to them...

Eric

Ya sure can no problem so what time are we going ...

Shane

Around after having breakfast is that OK with you if not we still can change the time that you are free...

Eric

No I think we can go after our breakfast. So what are we having for dinner today it's smells so good and look so delicious.... Did you cook all of this you are really got a skill at cooking ... I am really impressed in you .. just can't wait to make you mine and mine only ..(smirked of smile)
I know that he can be my lovely husband or probably my sexy wife 😈
After all I am heck of a luck men to be married to him my future husband/ sexy wife ...

How long are you going to stand there and smile like a stupid ... Faster came and have your dinner I cook chicken curry and bake carrot cake hope you like it ...

Of course I would love to eat your delicious food my future wife ...

For your information I am a men you know so I will be your husband not wife ...
Actually you are my wife because you are bottom 😉 and you are the one that will be giving birth to a baby 😉 but not me ok my sexy wife 😈

After we have our dinner Eric want to each movie so now both of us in his home made cinema and it was so huge I just fell in love ...

have you make up your mind what you want to each and I also bring same popcorn and drink for us to enjoy the movie . .

Can we watch Maleficent i haven't watched that movie yet ...

Sure can no problem but remember only one movie ok because tomorrow we need to wake up early ok

Hmmm ok sure thank you ...

I don't remember when I got into our room I think Eric probably carried me to the room ya half way to the movie I felt sleep 😴 I try move my body but there is something heavy hugging me from behind very tight I try my best to move my body but it's seem that Eric was hugging me  .

Stop moving a lot I want to sleep and why are wake up so early I know that you are not a early person .

I want to go to toilet please let go of my me please
Faster go and come back to me..
After I went to the toilet I came back to the bed I just only sit Eric grab my wrist fomr back and push me back to the bed... Missing you already he mumbled with his eyes still closed...
I think I just got so use of him hugging me that I just went back to sleep again...to tell the truth I think I am falling for him already,he didn't even want me to work anymore he ask me to be house husband or house wife  which one is better i think both also sound good for me...

Next day (Shane)

Well today is the day we both will say out I Do to each other...
I was quite very nervous actually...
I ask my best friend Mikey father to walk me with me after all I don't have father with me and he also was so excited and said that I am also like a son to and he also like a father figure to me...

Eric

Well today is the day me and Shane will be husband and husband or wife I think ... Well he will be the bottom after all I am always the top ... And if you look closely you can said that he really do have a female body fracture .
And I just really love his body and his huge meat ass can't wait for me to hold on those ..

Skip time

Now you are both husband and wife you kiss one and other...

Well I took no time to waste I grabbed Shane chin push my lips to kiss him .. the kiss was such sweet and horny...oh God I can kiss him all day ... it's was the most delicious kiss ever I kiss..