"What's wrong?" he asks .
"Nothing. Nothing at all" my phone turns on and a picture of Leo and I at the zoo with Goofy faces near the flamingo exhibit and his name flashing. We both glance at my phone me staring longer and a small smile gracing my lips at the memory.
"It's him isn't it?" Aiden growls grabbing my chin harder. I snatch my face out of his hands.
"No it's not" I say lowly and unsure.
"Yes it is. I saw that look in your eyes. You like him " He stands up and paces for a bit.
"No it's not. I don't like him" I say, this time a little louder.

I stand and walk up to him. Standing on my toes to reach his 6'1 height I kiss him. We continue to make out back and move back till the back of his knees hit the couch, I gently push him down breaking the kiss.
I straddle him and go back to our make out. Our lips molding ,tongues tangling as I grind on his clothes crotch feeling him harden beneth me . He then places his hands on my hip making me grinds harder on his bulge eliciting a moan from both of us.
A certain deep blue eyed boy flashes through my mind making me grind harder as I imagine myself riding him with his hand on my hips guiding me up and down his shaft. The friction of Aiden's shorts and the image of the blue eyed man settled in my mind make me the knot in my stomach tighten . Some seconds later I release a loud moan whimpering and shaking slightly as I came hard.

I feel like a highschool student.

I look down to see a pool on Aiden's jeans and see he's still hard.

I slide down to my knees and unzip his pants slightly panting. His cock springs free the moment It is released from it's confinement. He is a good size, seven inches. I wrap my hand around it and stroke him gently and slowly making him moan and throw his head back.
I use my thumb to wipe the pre cum dripping off his blunt tip as I lean forward to take him into my mouth.
I run my tongue over the slit and sucked on the head a little. I run my tongue down to his balls while running my thumb over the head of his dick. I then wrap my mouth around the tip gently sucking on it

"No teasing" he says releasing a shakey breath.
"Yes sir" I gently take him into my mouth, hallowing my cheeks and releasing my throat making him go deeper. I gag a little as he hit the back of my throat. I bob my head slowly and increase my pace after a while moaning around his cock making him release a throathy moan. I remove him from my mouth and jerk him off slowly using my saliva and his precum as lubricant.

He throws his head back out of frustration and grabs the back of my head prying my mouth open and shoving his dick into it. I gag and slobber around him as tears leak from my eyes while he fucks my throat. He goes harder making sure I go all the way down to the base. From the corner of my eye I see a flash but I ignore it focusing on the task at hand. I use my tongue and tighten my throat and sucked him .

"Fuck yah. That's it. Take my cock like a good girl." he lets out a string of curses as his body turns stiff as he halts his movement, he releases his.cum down my throat making me swallow immediately. He sighs, letting his body relax as he pulls his semi limp cock out of my sore aching throat.

I lay down on the carpet catching my breath.

Dammit. I swallow his babies. At least I can't get pregnant. But THE BABIES.

I look at Aiden who is still on the couch with a content look on his face. I sigh grabbing my phone and walking to the room to take a shower and brush.
Scratch that I'm gonna drink some bleach and Listerine.

•••••••••••••☆○o。 。o○☆•••••••••••••

I walk out of the bathroom to see Aiden dozing off. I sit on the bed and scroll through my notifications.