| F O R T Y - T W O |

Start from the beginning

" We got an order ."  Mukti and Nandini jumped saying this . 

" Finally our business is growing . " Mukti said , Nandini nodded at her , while sameer and Sanjana started hooting for the treat  they should get . 

' Okay , I will give you all a treat tonight . " Nandini said with a smile . Nodding at her Sameer and Sanjana went to work while Mukti said " Should we ask my brother to join , he helped us too ." 

" Dr. Manik was the most helpful person . He must come . " Nandini said grinning , getting the first order after a little renovation is always an excitement . 

" I will call him now ." Mukti said with a smile and left to call manik , while Nandini looked at the confirmation mail of the order . 

----

Nandini , Mukti , Sanjana and Sameer were settled in a restaurant enjoying the  treat given by Nandini . They were having their beer sips enjoying themselves .

" thank you all . Without your support and help , I am afraid I wouldn't have make it . Especially you Mukti , Thank you .  " Nandini said with a smile and forwarded her can for Mukti to click it with hers . 

" Don't thank me . " Mukti said with a smile clicking her can with hers . They were having their meals when Mukti remembered something and with a cheeky grin she looked at Nandini and said " BY the way , you haven't said thank you to my brother . So how are you planning to repay him . " 

" He is not here yet . " Nandini said with a sad face . 

" Well , till the time he is not here , tell us about it . " Mukti said . 

" I will give him something he likes . What does he like ? " Nandini asked Mukti . Mukti smirked at the question and without a thought she answered " YOU " 

Nandini blushed at her answer while the trio hooted . 

" Shut up ." Nandini mumbled slowly which only made Mukti chuckle . They were continuing to talk when Mukti's phone rang . She looked and saw it was her brother . She thought he must be finding difficult to restaurant and picked the call . 

" Where are you bro ? " She asked her brother . 

" What ? " She exclaimed . 

" Okay , I will tell her ." Mukti said with a sad face and hanged the call . 

" what happened ? " Nandini asked Mukti . She looked at Nandini with a sad face and " Nandini , my brother said , he has to do an extra operation with Vibha so he can't come .  He said sorry . "  

" It's okay . Operations come first . " Nandini said with a little smile as she wanted Manik here , but it's okay . 

----

Next Day

Amigos Cafe 

The cafe was in full swing , customers were going in and out . Sameer and Sanjana were serving the customers while Mukti was having a hard headache  because of drinks she had last night . Nandini was working in her studio for the orders she got. 

  " Nandini , you have got a package ." Sameer said calling Nandini from down . 

Nandini came down listening Sameer , she came near Sameer and he handed her the paper bag , which had a succulent plant . She looked at the plant in confusion but her confusion soon cleared as her phone pinged with a message . She opened the message and saw it was from Manik . 

 Manik - Did you receive the succulents ? 

                Congrats on your first order . 

Nandini smiled at his messages and got to know this is a special gift from Manik and replied him . 

Nandini - Doctors are special . They give special plants . 

Manik - The florists are not open early in the morning . I was finding roses but I could only find those . If you don't like ...

Nandini - I like them . This is the first big order I got since I opened my studio . I feel one more step closer to my dream . You helped a lot . Thank you . 

She typed the message and sent him . She was waiting for his reply when she heard Mukti's voice for asking coffee from Sameer. She looked at Mukti and walking near her she taunted " I told you not to drink so much , why didn't you listen to me , now you are having a headache . "

Nandini got settled down on the the chair infront of her . 

" I was really having a good time . " Mukti pouted . 

Nandini chuckled at her and removed the succulent plant form the bag . 

  She awed at the plant and her face grew red as she saw on the pot ' Let Love Grow ' was painted

  She awed at the plant and her face grew red as she saw on the pot ' Let Love Grow ' was painted . There was a congratulations card which her smile. 

Sameer came and give Mukti a cup of coffee when Mukti said " Sameer you gotta go to the hospital later ." 

" Why , is you headache that serious ? " Sameer asked being confused . 

" No , I need to go and give my brother the keys . He left them home . I really don't want to go . " Mukti said , but it got Nandini's attention . 

" Okay , I will go in the afternoon when there are less people . " Sameer said and Mukti nodded . Sameer hummed and left to his work . 

Nandini saw this and said slowly " I will go . " 

Mukti looked at her with wide eyes and said " Why ? "

" I will be buying him dinner tonight . So I will give it to him . " nandini said looking down with pink cheeks .

Mukti gulped her coffee sip in shock and looked at Nandini with wide eyes and said in excitement  " You asked him out for dinner ? Really ? You finally made a move !  "

" I am doing it to thank him for designing my store . " Nandini said not looking at Mukti . Mukti giggled at her answer which made Nandini pout and hence glared Mukti and asked " Do you want me to give him  the keys or not ? " 

" Yes , yes " Mukti said and passed the keys to her saying " Maybe in near future , they will belong to you . " 

Nandini glared her and took the keys . She took succulent plant that Manik gifted her and moved  away while Mukti looked at her grinning . 

***

❤ Chapter 42 ❤

How was it . 

Hope you like it . 

Rarely Manan , But it was like a filler which was needed . Next will have manan special , and may be some feelings . 

Precap : He is my Daddy 🤭

Stay Safe 

Love