| F O R T Y - T W O |

En başından başla

" Yeah ." Manik said making her eyes go wide as she thought to ask as a formality , but she didn't know he will say yes . 

Manik laughed at her shocked expressions and said " Just kidding . Maybe next time . " 

She gave him a smiling nod while coming back to his doctor mode he said " Don't stay up too late tonight ." 

The care and love in his voice made Nandini's inside melt . She just nodded at him like a baby and said " yeah ." 

" I will go then . Thank you . " Nandini said with a smile and removing her seat belt she moved out of the car seat . Manik waved her a little bye and waited till she went inside the house to drive his car . 

----

Amigos Cafe 

Nandini was settled in the nearly empty cafe early in the morning with Sameer and Sanjana behind her . They were watching the reactions of people on the videos of her and Manik playing with lucy advertising her toys , which she posted on her account . They reactions of the people were only making her smile as well as blush as some where complimenting them for looking good together while the others where so into the products mainly the cute cat ear hairbands . 

" We are so popular now . " Sameer said as he saw many people commented to visit the place to get the stuffs  . 

" Nandini , post the address of your store . " Sanjana said , and Nandini nodded at her posting the address of her store with her banner in the story as well as in the post and also giving the link of the website .

The trio was advertising for the store when they heard " I am here , darlings " 

The trio looked at the source of voice and saw none other than Mukti coming inside with a smile . 

" Boss , you came early ." Sameer said as from a week Mukti used to come a little late busy pursing Abhi . 

" You guys work so hard , so I have too , hence I am here ." She said settling herself on the arm of Nandini's chair and draped her arm on Nandini's shoulder , to see what she is seeing . 

" Hey have you received any orders snice the redesign ? " Mukti asked Nandini .

" It's only been a day . Orders don't come that fast . " Nandini said making Mukti understand . 

Mukti pouted at her comment but her pout soon turned into a smile as a notification came in Nandini's website . 

Nandini clicked the notification message and read " Can I buy a pair of the same band in your shop ? " 

"Yes . Do you want a pair ? " Nandini typed the reply in speed . 

"  Do you design all the products yourself you sell here ? " the customer asked . 

" Yes  , Also we can customize the product by your preference too . " Nandini typed back . 

" Judging your websites and  design I can tell you are a great fan of Madhayam ." the customer said .

Nandini smiled at the message and said " Yeah he is my idol . " 

" I like him too. " the customer said . 

" So do you want the products as the start of he sale there is 25% discount . " Nandini typed .

" Yeah , i will go and place my order." The customer said making the quad who were reading the conversation with much attention jump .