Elijah x Oliver pt2

Start from the beginning

"I'm not hungry Elijah." He finally spoke up.

"I know you are it's been hours since you ate and years since you ate a real meal."

"Elijah seriously I'm not hungry!" He started to get upset.

"Sunshine please calm down, you can talk to me about what ever it is that is bothering you." I reached over and took his hand in mine. "It's Alenn isn't it? What did he do to you?"

 "He hurt me, raped me, lead me to think he loved me, helped me, he made me think that I was the monster in the relationship, he said that I needed to eat less and that my body wasn't beautiful, he locked me in a basement for days at a time while he went to work and got drunk." My sunshine went through that and still held it together.

"He let you go?"

"I had to run, he was out drunk on the couch and I hit him in the head  with a lamp he has the scar still I bet, but that one scar is nothing compared to the scars he gave me." He giggled after that, "I sound like such a depressed person, in all honesty the reason I am not hungry is that I don't like how my body looks and I still believe what Alenn will come back and take me back to that dark cold basement."

"Oliver he will never ever take you back to that dark cold basement. Can you eat a little bit?"

"Only if you give me a kiss on my forehead!" He said with an amused look. I took his head in my hands and kissed his left cheek, right cheek, forehead, and then pecked his lips. He had a look of shock on his face I didn't know if it was a good shock or a bad shock.

"I pushed passed the line didn't I?! I'm sorry  won't do it ag-" I was cut off by a warm pair of lips on mine, Oliver held my cheeks in his hands as he pulled away from the kiss we just shared. Just then a new waiter came in and I could already see what she was after, her shirt was unbuttoned two to many so that her non-existent boobs were slightly showing, she put the delightful smelling food in front of us.

"Your little brother is adorable! How about after you guys eat you drop your little brother off at home and we can have a little fun ourselves." The waiter said to us.

"That was awful acting Ruby." Oliver said. He knows her!

"I at least tried Ollie!" Ruby pouted.

"What are you even doing trying to flirt with a guy like him!"

"What do you mean 'a guy like him'?" I budded in.

"She is into pretty boys" 

"I am pretty!" I said.

"You're handsome not pretty Elijah." Oliver said.

"Do you really think I am handsome?"

"Of course I do baby."

"BABY?!"

"um... I-I meant I-"

"I liked it sunshine." he sighed at my response.

"You guys are the fucking cutest!" Ruby squealed. Give me your phone number Elijah so I can talk to Ollie later on!" She ordered. I gave her my phone number and then she left the room.

"She is a bundle of excitement." I said to Oliver.

"Yeah she is we met on the street and we kind of run into each other from time to time."

********Time skip, after restaurant********

We made it back home and laid on the couch together.

"Thank you for taking me out to eat I know it was expensive." Ollie said as he snuggled closer to my chest. 

"Don't think about the money look where we live, no such thing as expensive in our world."

"You're warm and you smell fruity."

"Fruity? Oooh I used green apple conditioner today." (A/N: I use green apple conditioner too!) 

He fell asleep after we talked for a little in my arms I went upstairs and laid him in my bed and I went and slept on the floor near the bed just incase he needs me in the middle of the night.

Hiiii beautiful people!

It is great to back and writing again!!

I hope whoever is reading this is enjoying this!!!

This will most likely end up being a3 parter so skip them if you just want oneshots!!!!

Love you all!!!!!

1307 words!!!!!!

-LOULOU<3