Chapter 14 No Emotion!

On a day like today I had no choice, but to get exhausted and warn my friends on this new evil! I ran really fast to Daphnee house that my legs started to feel weak and break like lead. I had to warn my dearest friends in the world Daphnee and Aoi! I made it to Daphnee house and knocked on her door. When someone open the door I was about to scream until to my surprise it was Daphnee's Mom! She said," Hi Lilly sorry, but Daphnee isn't home at the moment she is at the doctors getting her fever checked!" I had no choice, but to run and run to Aoi to tell her on this new evil! I ran and ran, but I had to stop since I didn't know where Aoi was! I got my cellphone and called Aoi. It was on the buzzing part good sign. Aoi answered and said," Aoi here what's the problem Daphnee?" I said," Can you meet me at the club house?" She answer," Sure ok well bye!" She hung up and I ran to the club house. I noticed Kally was dazed and confused she had the look in her eyes that she was lost. When we made it to the club house Aoi was there ready to listen. Just as I was about to talk Kally interrupted me! She said," It is impossible it is a trap!" I looked as puzzled as Aoi on what Kally had just said. She went to the little bookshelf and turned around. She said," Listen to my explanation why that New Evil isn't able to be born." We nodded and sat on the chairs to listen to Kally.

~~~~Kally Explanation~~~~
Kally: Remember how I told you on how ChirPe and I got stuck in the Flat Zone. Well the Flat Zone was created my the Death Solumn and his minions. There was condition they had to suffer not to be able to use there powers forever or take people's inner music. As for that they were one with the FlatZone and which is why it has so much negativity. The only way the enemy could appear if one powers of evil let them. If my suspicion is correct it was Godzilla. The only thing that his power is very weak and might only be to that thing he did once. Like all those enemies they were missing something in there heart. Love, Emotions, and Harmony are essential for love to shine. Godzilla seems not to have any Sympathy or Empathy for others which means no Emotions are not in play. Only your girls is power can save Godzilla.
~~~~End of Explanation~~~

We all looked each other knowing that Daphnee wasn't here and if she was her power could save Godzilla. I asked," Kally will are power be sufficient to fill the missing emotions?" Kally said," Love might be able to do it, but you have to use all the emotion and feelings into your singing." I got my Idol Box and was ready to transform. Aoi said," I won't be able to help this time I have a meeting at the Otaku Hills Palace." I had to fight this fight all by myself this time again. Aoi said," If you need my help call ok!" I was assured now that I had Aoi as my backup. Aoi left in a hurry taking her bike with her. I got my Idol Box and was ready to transform.

~~~~~Idol Transformation~~~~~~
Lilly: Idol Me Up!
Love: Protector of the Love within in music and it's cherishing joy Idol Love!
~~~~~~End of Transformation~~~~~

I ran inside the mirrors to get to the Flat Zone and fight Godzilla. Kally was right behind me and with the Amulet to call Hatsune Miku. I ran and ran and saw this chair with Godzilla sleeping on it. I screamed to him and said," I Idol Love Shall rid you of this evil state!" I got my microphone and was ready to sing thinking why not have Aoi sing on phone to help to! I got my Melody Note and placed it on my mic and turned into Idol Love~ Hatsune Miku Christmas Edition! I got my phone and dial Aoi she did answer. I explained to her my plan and she said okay. We were ready I got my mic and was ready to sing!
~Empathy Live~ For Emotions!~
Lyrics: Idol Love~Idol Emotions~Idol Harmony together they shine brighter than the sun can shine. Never letting our hearts take the control of evil. Only letting our shining desires take forth and shine once more. Dreaming of this once fantasy and hoping the day never fades. Pawning upon a star crying that light will never disappear. Wishing Emotions was here. Love can blossom anything any dreams any wishes and any truth. Harmony can balance and bring anything and everyone to peace. Emotions can bring sympathy and empathy to you! Forgiving us now let us help you now and shine to fell the hope! No more neutral pain no more feelings? You need to feel and sense of pain or feeling to move forward and love! Now take my hand and feel Emotions once more!
~Sympathy Truth Finish~

Godzilla was finally feeling emotions! He turned around and said," Thanks for your feelings I can finally rest in peace! Godzilla disappeared and brought forward a Melody Note! It had a lock around it, so I could see what it was? I got out of the Flat Zone and went to our Club House. I awaited Daphnee and Aoi to tell them my experience and maybe unlock this Note!

A/N:
Hi guys Happy Valentines Day! The next special is on Valentines Day! I can't wait for you guys to know how the Notes Unlock! Are you shocked yet?