Chapter 10 The Flat Zone

It was as a normal day than ever. Only expecting this tragic and World Threatening event to occur before us. Daphnee was busy getting food for the long journey ahead. Aoi was getting prepared with gear. While I awaiting my friends to get ready for this journey awaiting us. Kally looked as ever never expecting this to happen. Kally looked delicate right now and this unbearable silence was about to make me feel even more bad. I broke the silence by asking Kally a question. I asked," Kally how did you meet ChirPe?" Kally said," Um... On the first day of school in the playground." Kally continued," When I was eating a macron I worked so hard to make with my brother some one came up to me." Kally continued," Two of the class bullies came up to and try to take the macron from me, but someone flew in and stopped them it was ChriPe." Kally continued," He pecked them and told them to leave me alone, and then after that we stared to hangout more and become best friends." I said," That's why he is so valuable to you, we the Idol Guardians will save him." Kally looked at me with eyes of thanks and gratitude. I saw Aoi and Daphnee racing eachother in here. They looked ready in eyes and in ton of extra gear. I said," Time to change girls your not going to wear that to a dangerous place like the Flat Zone?"

----------Idol Transformation---------
All the Girls: Idol Me Up!
Idol Love: Protector of the love in a melody Idol Love.
Idol Emotions: Protector of the feelings with a tune Idol Emotions.
Idol Harmony: Protector of the balance between Emotions and Love Idol Harmony.
All Girls: Together protecting the world of sadness and bad taste of music we shine the lights of hope we are The Idol Guardians!
------------End of Transformation------

I announced," Girls it is time to face this world and save ChirPe for Kally!" All agreeing we looked at Kally and Kally looking happy. Daphnee said," How do we get to The Flat Zone?" Kally said," We have to use the Melody Mirror!" I asked," What's the Melody Mirror?" Kally said," It is a mirror like the Melody Gates that can take you anywhere!" Aoi asked," Where is it?" Kally said," On that wall." Now seeing the mirror we asked it to take us to the Flat Zone. We were now in the Flat Zone I felt weak and full of sadness. Kally said," Your powers here are weaker than in the real world." We knew we had to work fast to save ChirPe. We ran around looking for him around and around. I saw him he was being held hostage by a Medium size Godzilla? It was the one we fought, but he was Grey and smaller. It mumbled," Time to use your power to make a Death Idol!" I jumped at him not knowing what will happen. I only fell and get a painful attack! I need my friends I use all the strength I could and called them over hear. I said," Let us use a combo attack to defeat him." We all agreed and all punched at once, but only a tiny scratch was made! ChirPe looked at us and threw something at us? They were Melody Notes, but how do we know which is which? Kally said," Remember the dust from when you defeated the enemies you had faced remember!" I said," The ogre I fought left in a pink dust, so the pink was mine." Emotion said," The unicorn left in a yellow dust, so this was mine." Harmony," My foe disappeared Ina blue dust, so this one is mine." All of a sudden the Notes stared to glow and show a new form mine turned into Melody Note YingYan! Emotions Note turned into Melody Note Magical Sweets! Harmony Note turned into Melody Note Spacial Rift! I said," Girls it is time to use the Melody Notes full power!"

---------Idol Dress-Up---------
All Girls: Idol Dress-Up
Idol Love: Wow I feel the balance that this note beats like the symbol YingYang! My outfit is so different I have one black boot and one white boot my skirt is black on top with a white frill on the ends! My top is half black and white separated in a wavy and has a huge black and white bow with the Idol Guardian Note and YingYang touch! I have a bow on my head with the YingYang Melody Note!

Idol Emotions: I feel so sweet and magical like I'm selling my candy! My outfit has ice cream high heels and a wafer cookie skirt! My top is a sundae with Chocolate sauce on the tip of it to make it look like a sundae! I have macron earings and a Strawberry bow with the Magical Sweets in it! On my chest there is a Bow with my Idol Guardian Note!

Idol Harmony: I feel like I broke the laws of space and I can do anything! My outfit has a nebula skirt with a galaxy top my boots are like comets! My arms and back of my skirt have scarf like material that are Galaxy blue and act like comet tails! My hair has space rock tiara with that Spacial Rift Note as the center! My Guardian Note is the brooch that holds the top!

All Girls: Time for a new era of lives! Mix-it-Up Live!
--------------------------------------

------------Mix-it-Up Live!------------
Song: One In an Idol
Lyrics: Every Idol! Every Idol! Every Idol! We may be different and have a different touch! Together we all shine the stage! We are flowers waiting to show the world we have potential we have guts cause we are Idols! I may be scared! I may be nervous! I may want to cry! So what I am an idol that can actual visualize the world and life! Don't be her! Don't be him! Sure they're great, but all they got is the snazz and gleam! You have something better the heart of yours! Your an idol with a beat! An idol with a feeling of hope! An idol who has there own touch and taste! Your one in an Idol! No one can change you! No one can make you! No one can copy you! You are one in an idol!
~Flavorful Finale!~
----------------End of Song-----------

We saw what we did with our powers that Goodzilla just disappeared once again! It just left ChirPe behind weak and helpless. Kally ran up to ChirPe and was just crying and crying to see her friend safe. I grabbed them both and we escaped the Flat Zone. I wondered if we are safe from them? As we returned home we let them rest and we went home to await another and prepare to ask questions. All in Idols work I thought!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys hope you like this installment Chapter 11 Holidols will be a Christmas addition to our story! Chapter 15 is the chapter you'll all be excited for Ill tell you why next chapter!
Also there is a contest I have planned it is who can make a Melody Outfit with a theme and a design/description the winner will get there designed featured in Chapter 16 and also be known through our my pages! For more info on this comment here or send me a Private message here on Wattpad u can ask questions and tell me ur design or send me a message on Kik: RubyYoshiBFF and u can send me ur design there or ask questions just start your message Idol Contest ok ok! I'll be awaiting I'll post this on My page and yea! Vote Follow and Comment!