The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you." Wanda says before she embraces Y/N in a tight hug, which is immediately recuperated.

"I've missed you so much." Y/N mutters as he lifts his hand up to the side and blasts a outrider coming towards them.

"Me too." She responds as they quickly pull away,
"I see you grew your hair out."

"Thought it was the right time. I know all this must be confusing, we'll catch up after this war is over."

Wanda swiftly nods as they rejoin the battle.

____________

Iron Man is shooting his repulsor rays at a small group of outriders when Cull Obsidian blindsides him by hitting him in the back with his hammer. Tony crashes into a pile of rubble. He hastily forms a pair of cannons around his arms and fires off a burst of energy blasts at the dinosaur like alien. None of them even faze Cull Obsidian though...he simply raises his hammer over his head with the intent of killing the billionaire.

Peter notices Tony is in serious trouble and quickly shoots two strands of webbing at Cull Obsidian just as he is going to swing his hammer down. Pulling with a burst of strength, the dinosaur-like alien falls down backwards before he is dragged across the ground.

Cull Obsidian quickly rolls to his feet and growls at the webslinger. Spidey is about to attack him...when Hulk unexpectedly shows up. The green scientist shoulder-tackles the dinosaur-like alien, knocking him off balance. Even with one-functioning arm, Hulk manages to hold his own as he lands a crushing punch to the aliens nose before backhanding him away. Cull growls as he retreats away, having to regroup.

Peter is pleasantly surprised to see a calm Hulk. "Hulk? Is that you?"

Bruce turns to Parker and lets out a wide smile,
"I prefer being called Bruce now."

"Woah." Peter whispers in amazement as Bruce bends his knees and leaps away in the air.

Spidey takes a second to catch his breath...before he is suddenly tackled by an outrider.

The feral creature tries to bite his face off but Peter pushes it away by the neck. The teenager attempts to spray it in the face with his web shooters...before it suddenly backs away for some reason.

Said reason is because Y/N shows up and grabs the back of the outrider's neck. He glares at the writhing alien in his hand. "Get your damn claws off my little brother."

Without hesitation, The Titan squeezes his hand...crushing the outrider's neck with almost no effort. The alien's movements stop right away before it dangles lifelessly in the air. Y/N quickly lets go once it is dead, dropping the corpse to the ground.

"You okay?" He asks, offering his hand.

"Y-yeah." Peter nods as he takes Y/N's hand and looks up at the bearded Titan. "T-thanks for saving me."

"No problem."

Before they can ultimately hug, a blast erupts between them, lifting them off their feet as they land on their backs. Y/N's eye's narrow as he looks up and sees another member of the Black Order, Proxima Midnight.

"Let's get a rain check on the hug. I'll take care of this bitch." He growls as Spidey quickly nods before swinging away.

Y/N swiftly gets up as he sees Proxima Midnight going back and forth with a Asgardian soldier. He seems to be holding his own very well against the member of the Black Order.