Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)

In The Quinjet

The Avengers are in a comfortable silence, with Clint recovering on a table, Tony piloting, and Bruce with his head down, playing opera music through his headphones.

Natasha then glances in the corner and smiles softly as she sees Y/N seated on a bench. He looks to be in heavy concentration, with his eyes closed, and one hand in front of him, gripping what seems to be a rubber ball.

Romanoff walks over to Banner, who when he sees her, takes off his device.

She starts to kneel in front of him,
"Looks like night-night work well that time around."

Bruce laughs a bit, "Yeah, no kidding.....that kid is something else." He then looks over in Y/N's direction, "What exactly is he doing?"

Nat shakes her head a bit as she was told by Y/N earlier, "well, if I'm remembering correctly....he's learning a technique he calls "Rasengan". And that ball he's holding is a step he has to take to master it."

"Sounds.....nice I guess." Bruce lets out as he sighs, causing Nat to get a bit closer to him, "Hey...if it weren't for you, there would be double the casualties, and my best friend would be a treasure memory."

___________

In Y/N's head, he is suddenly pulled into a foreign street, confusing him to no end. He dodges a car moving fast at him and watches it speed off in the distance.

"What the hell is this....."

He looks forward and spots the same brunette girl that confronting them in their last mission, who looks just as confused.

"Hey!" He calls out to her, causing her to looking forward in surprise and squint her eyes in distaste

"Get out of my head." She growls slightly to him, remember what he did to her as she spreads her fingers, ready to unleash her mysterious energy.

"First off, you tried to enter my head first. And second, I'm not the one doing t-"

Y/N stops himself as he rubs his chest a little and lets out a small breath, he then looks back at the brunette, "hmph...the energy coming off you.....it's....it's familiar."

L/N then remembers the feeling Loki's specter gave off when he was near it 3 years ago. He then widens his eyes as he looks back at the young girl.

"They experimented on you......did they?" This causes her to step back, "What the hell happened? W-why are you even targeting us? You're clearly not HYDRA."

She looks down sheepishly, "you wouldn't understand...."

Y/N cracks a smirk, "first rule of understanding: being explained the details. I can tell the scepter didn't influence your mind.....so I'm guessing this comes from a personal motive."

She takes on an even angrier look,
"Get.out.of.my.HEAD!"

Y/N steps back and puts his hand up in mock surrender, "like I said, you started it." He starts to look around the sandy streets and rough buildings,
"This place isn't appealing anyway. BUT.... my warning still stands. DONT intercept us again.......Wanda."

She widens her eyes again, but before she can approach him, he waves frantically as he vanishes away like fog.

___________