Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)

LONG CHAPTER HERE, SO BE PREPARED

"New York, Queens. It's a rough borough,but,hey it's home" Peter monologues as he records the outside of the black car.

"Who are you talking to?" Happy Hogan asks whilst driving. Y/N is in the back with Peter as well, hoping he doesn't put the camera on him.

"No one. Just making a little video of the trip."

"You know you can't show it to anyone."

"Yeah I know."

"Then why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Uhh, cause it's fun."

Happy scoffs as he puts on his shades,
"Fun."

"So why do they call you happy?" Peter asks as he keeps the camera pointed at Happy.

Hogan doesn't respond, but instead pushes a button, covering Peter's view of the front seat.

Parker then moves the camera to look at Y/N, who quickly puts his hands over his face.

"Come on, Y/N. I'm sure you look beautiful on camera." Peter teasingly lets out as Y/N groans to himself

"I don't."

Around an hour later, Happy gets out the car, followed by Y/N and Peter.

"Come on, you two. I'm not carrying your bags. Lets go." Y/N and Peter look up to see a Stark Industries jet.

Peter keeps his camera on as he grabs onto his bag,
"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?"

Y/N picks up his bag and looks over at the nervous teen, "There's a bathroom on the jet."

As they board the plan, Y/N sees Peter look around the jet, mesmerized as he records everything inside.

"Woah, no pilot? That's awesome!"

Y/N sits on an inside seat, whilst Happy sits across from him one space over, and Peter sits infront it Happy, next to Y/N.

"Is that where you two are gonna sit?"

"Yep."
"Yeah."

They both say as Happy keeps his shades on,
"This is your first time on a private plane?"

"My First time on any plane."

Y/N smirks at the honesty as he closes his eyes, wanting to get some shut-eye as the plane takes off.

TIMESKIP
BERLIN

As the three of them land in Berlin and walk through the streets, Peter continues to record his travels