Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)

Start from the beginning

"Listen, you two." Natasha starts off as she gets a bit serious. "Me and your Father are going on a very important mission and hopefully, we won't be gone long."

"Yeah." Y/N continues, "And we don't want to leave you two here while we're gone. Something just tells me I shouldn't. So I'm going to send you over to Aunt Pepper's home. Sound good?

"Yeah!" They cheer together as they can't wait to see Aunt Pepper and Morgan again.

"Good." Natasha whispers as she feels a tear going down her face, to which she quickly rubs away before they can notice. "We have no idea what will happen, but I just want you to know that Mommy loves you okay? Both of you."

"Yes Mom, we know." Atlas breaths out as he can't count how many times he has heard her say that.
"We love you too."

Y/N looks at them both with a small smile, ignoring the nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach.
"Now I want you two to know, that if ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, should happen to us, that you take care of each other. Everyone here loves you two, not just your mom and I."

They both nod as they understand that the work their parents do isn't pleasant, it can be rough.

"What kind of parents would we be if we don't prepare our kids for the future in case we don't make it? But I'll do everything in my power to protect your mother."

The kids smile gently as Natasha nods,
"And that goes the same for him, I'll make sure he doesn't do something stupid on the mission."

The four of them laugh as they enjoy the last bit of conversation before Y/N and Natasha have to leave for the past.

Natasha hugs Irina gently and kisses her forehead, whilst Y/N does a small handshake with Atlas before also hugging him.

"Love you, папа." Atlas whispers in Y/N's ear as they continue to embrace each other.

"Love you too, сын" (son) Y/N whispers back.

"Love you, мама" Irina whispers in her mother's ear as Nat feels tears go down her cheeks once again.

"Love you too, мой ангелочек" (my little angel)
Natasha whispers back.

Y/N then goes and hugs his daughter, as Nat does the same to her son.

Y/N slowly gets on his feet, and with his Rinnegan, summons a dark portal in front of them.

"You will be right in front of the door when you step through. Pepper will be waiting."

The two children smile as they take one last look at their parents before they practically skip into the portal.

"I won't let you two down." Y/N whispers to himself while him and Natasha hold hands. The portal soon closes up, leaving the Parents to look at nothing but the wall in front of them.

Y/N and Natasha share a look before they walk down to the hangar together. The other Avengers are already there, standing on top of the quantum tunnel. All of them are decked out in the same outfit, with the exception of Rhodey...who simply wears the time suit over his armor.

Jessica Jones stands in front of the quantum tunnel, clearly nervous for the Avengers as Y/N and Natasha walk up to her.

"Could you do me a favor while we're gone?" Y/N asks.