Chapter 29

#A3TheStranger

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko habang nagkatitigan kami ni Dustin sa isa't-isa. Tinitignan naming dalawa kung sino sa amin ang nasusugatan. Kasi I am sure na hindi ako nagpull ng trigger. But there was someone behind us.

Police?

"Long time no see, Dustin."

Someone with a low-tone voice said.

In a matter of seconds, bigla nalang akong niyakap ni Dustin at mabilis niyang nakuha mula sa kamay ko ang hawak-hawak kong baril. He pointed the gun at someone who is wearing a black mask. Only yung mata niya ang nakita ko before he again pointed a gun at us.

Dustin pulled me and took me behind him as he pushed towards the corner of the room. I managed to balance myself and protect my baby. I watched Dustin fought with someone who remains mysterious up until now.

Iniisip ko kung sino ang kalaban.

May kaaway ba si Dustin before?

What happened?

Dustin approached the guy as he swings to the other side of the room and blinded the stranger and managed to kick him.

Mabilis nakailag ang lalaki. And I can say that he is a fighter.

What am I doing?

I should call the police!

No.

Wait... the A's.

"Bhryle..." I uttered.

Tumakbo ako papasok sa kwarto ko without making a scene in front of Dustin and the stranger. I'm afraid that the stranger might notice me and use me as a weapon. Dali-dali kong hinanap ang phone ko and dialed Bhryle's number.

He answered after a single ring.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?" I heard Bhryle shouted at me as I also heard a roaring engine over the phone. He is driving fast.

"My apartment. Someone barged in here and Dustin is currently fighting with a stranger and I don't know what to do-"

Bhryle cuts me off.

"Listen to me, Alyrani, go to the back door and take the emergency exit. Make sure to exit right now. Kami na bahala. Jacob will be waiting at the exit. To make sure you and your baby are safe. Okay?" Sabi ni Bhryle ng super bilis. Hindi ko alam kung kinakabahan ba ako o feeling ko para nang lalabas si Baby. Pero no, the baby cant go out now- kasi ilang months pa lang.

I ended the call and I breathed 3 times. After that nagpunta ako sa living room kung saan si Dustin and the stranger. But they were talking.

And their topic made my heart pound.

What the fuck did I just hear?

With all the calmness I can manage to gather, I took it as a chance to turn on the voice recorder and recorded their conversation as Dustin and the stranger were fighting.

"Why would you want to kill me?" Dustin asked.

"You sabotage my mission before."

"Before? Ah." Dustin asked and got a hint. "I think I know you now."

"I should've killed Andre Sandross a long time ago."

Napatakip ako ng bibig.

WHAT?

"You shouldn't have stopped me."

"Why? Did they threaten you for failing your mission? For killing Andre Sandross to prevent him from becoming a CEO before?"

The stranger struggled Dustin by the floor.

He then released Dustin from his arms.

I think Dustin is trying to make him confess and I don't what he really want to do. Pero I needed to go outside now.

My tummy is aching.

"It is not my fault for failing your mission, buddy. Whoever you are." Dustin said.

"I even failed at killing you."

Napatigil ako.

My heart beats faster.

My throat runs dry.

"I should've left a bomb while you are at the forest."

"Forest?" Na-alarma si Dustin and he saw me watching from behind. "You also fired there? To shoot me?"

The stranger laughed. "Yeah, ends up I killed a very wealthy man."

My tears fell from my eyes as I pushed the save button of my recorder.

He killed my father.

"I'm done with this shit." I heard the stranger said and I decided to ran towards the back door when someone grabbed me from my behind.

I sobbed when someone held me by my body and covered my mouth. I think my baby is gonna be in danger.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's me, Jacob. Uhm, I'm part of A. Friend of Dustin. I'll take you outside." He whispered.

As we went to the exit door, I heard a sudden noise kung nasaan si Dustin.

Nanghina ako dahilan na muntik na akong mahulog but Jacob never fails to catch me. Kinarga niya ako in bridal style and I think he knew I am pregnant. He carried me pababa sa stairs and I never thought someone could handle carrying me while walking down the stairs.

I am about to faint but I managed to tell him this.

"That stranger killed my Dad." My voice broke.

"And all this time, I thought it was Dustin who killed my Dad. I even pointed a gun at him." I cried.

"Shhhhh, I'll take you to the quarter. Amelie is there to take good care of you. Don't stress yourself. Or you'll end up harming your baby." Sabi niya habang ipinasakay niya ako sa front seat at dali-daling pinapasuot ako ng seatbelt.

Nagmaneho siya ng ilang minutes lang papunta sa quarter at dahil mabilis ang takbo niya ay nahilo kaagad ako. I think I am hallucinating na din dahil sa dami ng iniisip ko and the stress I got today is very very alarming.

I closed my eyes but I felt Jacob carrying me in his arms again.

The next time I opened my eyes, I felt someone holding my hand tightly while his head is resting at my shoulder. It was Dustin, I knew.

Is the battle over?

Is the mess settled now?

Is there anything that will bother as again one more time?

"Hold up! This is the Police!--" The next sentence was too loud for me to listen that I end up cannot open my mouth to talk and my tears fell again.

I can't move as I watched Dustin being taken by the Police.

Bhryle was there.

Everyone was there.

Andre was also there.

They took Dustin away from me.

Again.

AMOROUS 3: Dustin Leo Cafino (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें