Chapter 12: Final Selection and Neon

Third P.O.V
It's finally the final selection and (Y/N) is getting ready for her journey to Mt Fujikasane. She wore a black short kimono and she wore the talisman mask that Urokodaki gave her

-This is her kimono-

-Talisman mask-

After she finished preparing herself she went out of her room and went outside the estate were her family are waiting for her

After she finished preparing herself she went out of her room and went outside the estate were her family are waiting for her. She met her family at the gate and her mother was holding something. (Y/N) got curios and she asked what was her mother holding.

"Mother what are you holding?" (Y/N) ask

"It's your father's sword." She said

"Really? I didn't know that father can wield a sword." (Y/N) said and her father just chuckled.

"I did wield a sword when I was younger, but it was really difficult for me. I tried swinging a sword but it made my heart pound and I couldn't do it ten times. And I thought that this sword of mine will just become rusty. But guess I was wrong this sword will be use again." Kagaya said and just smiled at (Y/N).

Amane gave (Y/N) the sword and she unsheathed it to check her father's sword. After she checked her father's sword she sheathed it back and she looked at her family for one last time before she begins her journey. Amane gave her a onigiri so she could have food when she is doing the final selection, (Y/N) thanked her mother and then she heard a crow cawing. Kagaya reach his hand out and the crow landed.

"(Y/N), this my Kasugai crow. It will guide you to Mt Fujikasane." Kagaya said while petting the crow's head.

"Caw! Follow me! I will guide you to Mt Fujikasane! Caw!" The crow said and it startled (Y/N) a bit.

"You must begin your journey now (Y/N), we will be waiting for your return." Kagaya said. Before (Y/N) begins her journey she hug her family and started her journey while following the Kasugai crow.

-TimeSkip arrived at Mt Fujikasane-

(Y/N) P.O.V
I finally arrived at the mountain where the final selection will be held, As I was walking the path I was mesmerized of the wisteria flowers. They were so beautiful, I've reached the stairs and before I go up father's crow spoke.