Chapter 1: Tragedy

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was a bright and sunny day and today my family and I are in our backward and we're just enjoying the cool breeze in the afternoon. After a few minutes my mother stood up from her spot and she was about to go outside, before she leaves our house I asked her.

"Oka-san where are you going?"

My mother smiled and she said "I'm just going to the market and buy some ingredients for our dinner tonight"

"Oh~~, may I come with you oka-san?"

"Alright my dear" she said and I quickly went to my Mother."

"Bye Otō-san see you later!" I said to my Father

He smiled and said "Bye Sweetheart, remember be good to your omOka-san and listen to her" My Father said

"Yes Otō-san! I will!" I said and waved goodbye to him again before we left.

Third P.O.V
While (Y/N) and her mother were on their way to the market they were greeted by their hometowns people.

"Good afternoon (M/N)!"

"Why, Good afternoon to you to!" (M/N) said to the lady who greeted her.

"Oh my, Your daughter has grown into a beautiful young girl, she really got her Mother's beauty" The lady said

"Thank you Auntie! I really like your hairpin, where did you bought it?!" (Y/N) asked.

"Thank you (Y/N), I just bought this hairpin  near the fruit shop."

"Really?!" She asked and the lady nodded and smiled by her cuteness and excitement.

"Yes my dear"  "Oka-san can we buy the hairpin! Pretty please~~~" She asked her Mother.

"Alright my dear since you've been a good girl I will buy you that hairpin."

"Yay!!, Thank you so much Oka-san! I love you!" (Y/N) said then she hugged and kissed her Mother. The lady who was in front of them just smiled at the little girl.

"Ah, thank you for telling us the location of the shop and it was nice chatting with you, will be off now see you again sometime" (M/N) and (Y/N) bowed to the lady and left.

—TimeSkip—
(Y/N) and her Mother arrived at there home at sunset and they were greeted by (F/N) and (Y/N)'s mother went to the kitchen to start making their dinner.
(Y/N)'s Father saw the hairpin that she is wearing.

"(Y/N), where did you get that hairpin?"

"Oka-san bought it because she told me that I was a good girl!"

"Oh really, well it really suits you my dear" Her smiled.

"Really? Thank you Oka-san!" She said and hugged her Father really tight.

"Dinners ready you two!" (M/N) called

"Yay!! Dinners ready!"

—TimeSkip after dinner—

After they ate dinner and cleaned up the table they were about to head to bed but suddenly a creature broke into their house, the family was shocked because a demon got inside their house. Since (Y/N) is still a little girl she doesn't know who that creature was but she was scared, she was hiding behind her mother and holding onto her kimono.

"(M/N)! Quickly hide (Y/N) somewhere that this demon can't find her!" Her father said to her mother.

"But what about you dear?!" She asked her husband.

"I'll be fine just take our daughter and hide her!" He told her wife.

With teary eyes (Y/N)'s mother carried her into their room and she hid her inside a big barrel that was filled with wisteria flower in it. Before she close the lid she gave (Y/N)'s teddy bear that her parents gave to it her at her 3rd birthday. After (Y/N)'s mother gave her teddy bear she kissed her forehead and said something to her with teary eyes.

"I love you (Y/N), me and your father love you so much, be a good girl and stay here until the sun rises, okay my dear?" (M/N) said with teary eyes and a sad smile

(Y/N) being the innocent girl just smiled and follow what her mother told her. She said her last goodbye to her daughter and close the lid then went to her husband.

—TimeSkip—

When the demon finished devouring (Y/N)'s parents he left immediately because the sun was about to rise.
Back to (Y/N)
The innocent girl was sleeping soundly in the barrel then woke up when the sun light was shining in a small hole, then she went out of her hiding spot and went to find her parents while she still holding her teddy bear. When she finally found her parents and she saw something and it could give her nightmares, parents laying lifeless with a pool of their blood. She froze at the scene that she was experiencing, she slowly went to her mother's body and gently shook her then she spoke with a trembling voice.

"Oka-san, pl-please wa-wake up it's m-morning already" she said

No response happen then she stared to shake her more and tears were starting to come out from her eyes.

"Oka-san! Please wake up you and Otō-san can leave all alone!" She screamed and continued to shake her more, but no luck.

"Oka-san! Please don't leave me! I love you and Otō-san" she cried

She started to give up from shaking her mother and went to the corner and cried very hard while hugging her teddy bear.

"Oka-san and Otō-san are dead, what will I do I'm all alone."

Then she continue on crying for parents death while hugging her teddy bear really tight because it's the only memories that she had left to her family.

~Finally! Done with the first chapter it's quite trashy because it's my first time writing it but hope you enjoy it.😊