Chapter 5: Meeting the other hashira

Third P.O.V
After Kagaya introduce (Y/N) to his family she went around the estate because she want explore more in the estate. While she was exploring she accidentally bump someone she looked up to see who was that person that she just bumped and there she saw a man with white hair and lots of scars in his body. (Y/N) was scared, she was trembling and holding her bear tight in its arm. The reason why she was scared because of the angry look that he was giving to her and the scar on his face makes it more scary for her. (Y/N) was almost into tears and she do was stare at that man and then he spoke in an angry tone.

"Who are you kid?" He said in a rather angry and scary voice.

(Y/N) didn't say anything and that made him more angrier.

"I said who the hell are you kid! And why are you here in Oyakata-sama's estate?!" He screamed in an angry tone and that made (Y/N) burst into tears. The man got even more angry because one, she didn't answer his question, and two her cry was annoying him. (Y/N) just cried and the man spoke to her in a even more angry tone.

"Oi! Kid answer my damn question and why the hell are you crying, huh?!" He said and that made (Y/N) cry and her cries we're getting louder.

"Shinazugawa-san, you shouldn't screamed at her, she's just a little girl." A man said. (Y/N) turn around to see who that person was and then she saw Gyomei coming to their direction. Before Gyomei went to their direction (Y/N) ran to his direction and hugged his leg and she continue crying. Gyomei pick (Y/N) up and comforted her. After he comforted her, she calmed down a bit but you can still hear her sniffles and hiccups. The Gyomei ask Shinazugawa.

"Shinazugawa-san why did you scream at (Y/N)?" He asked

"Because she didn't ask my damn question! She didn't tell my why she is in Oyakata-sama's estate! She could be a spy or something that will hurt our master!" Shinazugawa said.

"That's silly Shinazugawa-san a little kid like her couldn't do such a thing. She is too young for that kind." Gyomei said and cradle (Y/N) to calm her more down.

"Really?, then why is she here, she doesn't even belong here." Shinazugawa said.

"She is now, the master adopted her and she is now (Y/N) Ubuyashiki, the eldest daughter of Oyakata-sama." Gyomei said and Shinazugawa was shocked at what he said.

"That's bullsh*t! When did Oyakata-sama adopt this kid?!" Shinazugawa asked.

"Just awhile ago, Kocho-san told me that the master adopted her." Gyomei said and looked at (Y/N) and her head was in his shoulder. Then (Y/N) removed her head on Gyomei's head, she looked at him and she asked him a question.

"Gyomei-san who is that person?" (Y/N) asked while pointing at Shinazugawa.

"He is Sanemi Shinazugawa, he is the wind hashira." Gyomei replied.

"Why does he have so many scars on his body?" She asked

"That's from his previous battle from the demons that he encountered." He replied.

"Really? Wow! You must super strong Sanemi-san!" (Y/N) said and she completely forgot that he scared of him.

Sanemi didn't replied and he just looked away with a blush. Gyomei may not see it but he knows that Sanemi was a bit flustrated. (Y/N) saw and she just giggle, Sanemi got angry at her and he said to her.

"Oi! Stop laughing you damn kid!" He said but (Y/N) didn't stop laughing. Sanemi look at (Y/N) with an annoyed face then it was soon replaced to a small smile.

"She may be annoying but she is damn cute and innocent. If anyone tries to hurt her, their dead" Sanemi said in his mind.

After (Y/N)'s laughter died she looked at Sanemi and she reached her arms out at Sanemi signaling him to carry her. Sanemi took (Y/N) from Gyomei's arms and she just looked at his face and then she spoke.

"Your scars look so cool Sanemi-san you must be super strong." She said and that made Sanemi blush and he looked away so (Y/N) can't see his blushing face, but something happen that it surprised Sanemi is (Y/N) hugging him. Sanemi just froze a little and later he let a small smile and he hug her back. Gyomei can sense that Sanemi was smiling so he smiled as well. The two hashira were walking around the headquarters and (Y/N) just snuggled at Sanemi's arms because she was liking Sanemi's warmth touch.

~Okay this chapter that I wrote is pretty trashy because I only wrote it of what comes in my mind and I kinda ran out of ideas in this chapter sorry, I hope you understand. Next chapter will be updated soon 😊😊~