Chapter 23: Promise me

~Short chapter~

Third P.O.V

It has been 2 days since the first encounter of Upper moon 3. None of the passengers died in the train as well as slayers but they have injuries. When they arrived at the butterfly estate Shinobu treated them as well (Y/N)'s back since it hit one of the carts of the train because of the shockwave that Upper moon 3 did. After Shinobu treated them they rest until they are fully healed. When Shinobu finished treating (Y/N) she took her stuffed bear and placed at (Y/N)'s arm then left her. During those two days, (Y/N) has slept the whole day, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were worried but Kyojuro reassured them that it was normal that when she cries very hard it will exhaust her that she will be asleep for days.

~Noon time~

(Y/N) slowly opened her eyes and she was met with the butterfly estate ceiling, she felt something on her arms and she noticed that it was her stuffed bear. She sat up from her bed and hugged her bear.

"(Teddy bears name)" (Y/N) said.

After she hugged her stuffed bear for a few seconds she suddenly remembered about Kyojuro. (Y/N) quickly got up from her bed, she held her stuffed bear then dashed out of her room to find Kyojuro.

After like opening several rooms she finally found where Kyojuro's room was. She opened the door of Kyojuro's room and he was startled by the noise as well Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. (Y/N) saw that Kyojuro who already has an eye patch on his left eye was doing well including Tanjiro and his friends. (Y/N) couldn't help but feel relieved that they were fine and tears started to pour out of her eyes. It concerned Kyojuro and the trios that she is suddenly crying.

"(Y/N)-sama! Are you alright?! Are you in pain or something?!" Kyojuro said in panic.

"(Y/N)-san! Please don't cry! Everything will be alright! I promise!" Tanjiro said.

"KYAAAAAA! Tanjiro what should we do?! (Y/N)-chan is crying!" Zenitsu screamed.

"OI! (Mispronounced/N)! Why are you crying?!" Inosuke questioned.

(Y/N) was soon snapped out of her mind and she ran to Kyojuro and hugged him very tight. Kyojuro was surprised at what (Y/N) did but decided to ignore it and just hugged her back. (Y/N) was hugging Kyojuro tight while she held her bear in her hand then her body started to tremble a bit and she cried. Kyojuro noticed at what was happening to (Y/N) so he hugged her and reassured her.

"(Y/N)-sama, please calm down. I'm here now, as well Tanjiro and his friends. We're alright thanks to you." Kyojuro said and he patted her back gently to comfort her.

"I'm so glad that you, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are alright. I was so scared when that demon was about to punch a hole on your stomach. Please Kyojuro, don't do anything that is reckless same to the hashira and Tanjiro and his friends. I can't bear the fact that one of you will not be here. Please.... promise that you'll be careful." (Y/N) said and she sobbed at Kyojuro shoulder then she held him tighter. Kyojuro hug her tight and Tanjiro and his friends can only watched at her with pity.

"Ara~ Ara~, is someone crying?" Kyojuro and Tanjiro and his friends looked at the person and they saw Shinobu at the door. Shinobu looked at who was crying and she saw that (Y/N) was sobbing at Kyojuro's shoulder while he just hug her to comfort her. Shinobu's eyes widened and she went to Kyojuro and ask him what happen to her. He told everything to Shinobu about what happen to (Y/N) and she just looked at her with sadness.

"(Y/N)-sama" Shinobu called (Y/N). She lift her head from Kyojuro's shoulder and looked at the person who called and there she saw Shinobu giving her a gentle smile.

"(Y/N)-sama, you must calm down a bit, you and the boys just battled a Twelze kizuki. You need to rest more. Come, I'll take you back to your room." Shinobu said. (Y/N) shook her head no and continue hugging Kyojuro.

"Oh, why not (Y/N)-sama?" Shinobu asked her.

"I want to be with Kyojuro for awhile." (Y/N) said.

Kyojuro and Shinobu sighed a bit. They know that she is like this when one of the hashira is heavily injured, she would hug them and won't let them go.

"(Y/N)-sama, can you please let go of Rengoku-san for a bit? I need to check on him for a bit. Once I'm done with his check up, I will let you be with Rengoku-san again. Is that okay with you (Y/N)-sama?" Shinobu said.

"Promise?" (Y/N) asked and Shinobu just smiled as well Kyojuro, Tanjiro, and Zenitsu just smiled at how cute (Y/N) was. While Inosuke just looked at the scene with a confused look.

"Yes I promise you (Y/N)-sama. You'll be with Renoku-san again once the check up is done. Come I'll take you back to your room." Shinobu said and she extended her hand for (Y/N) to hold.

(Y/N) hugged Kyojuro one last time, then she got up from his bed then she took Shinobu's hand and held it. Shinobu gave her a smile then they went out of the room. But before they went out of the room (Y/N) looked back at them, she took her hand that Shinobu was holding and she waved at them and they smiled and waved back at her.

(Y/N) held Shinobu's hand again, she held her stuffed bear from her other arm and they both went of the room.

Once the two of them were gone, Tanjiro spoke.

"I hope (Y/N)-san will someday recover and smile more often. She always give a scent of huge sadness every time I'm with her." Tanjiro said sadly.

"She will Young Kamado, she will. She just need some time for now. But I'm happy that she is starting to smile a bit whenever she is with you and your friends." Kyojuro said and he looked at Tanjiro.

"Young Kamado, can you promise me something?" Kyojuro asked

"What is it Rengoku-san?" Tanjiro asked him and Kyojuro smiled at him.

"I want you and your friends to promise me and the hashira that you will continue on talking to (Y/N) and always bring her joy. Can you promise me that, Young Kamado?" Kyojuro finished and Tanjiro place his right hand on his chest then gave him a determined look.

"Yes Rengoku-san! I will promise you that the three of us will continue talking and give joy to (Y/N)-san!" Tanjiro said determinedly and Kyojuro just smiled at him.

"Thank you Young Kamada. I hope you and your friends won't fail." Kyojuro said and smiled.

~Oof another chapter has been post. Next chapter will be posted soon. Happy reading everyone~