Chapter 15: Getting her Way

Start from the beginning

Cass smiles brightly at him before sticking her tongue back out at Nat. She flips her hair over her shoulder before walking off to get in his Audi. Jackson walks around the truck to climb in the passenger seat. Nat raising a brow at him. 

"What are you-"

"You two would have been arguing within 5 minutes if I didn't"

Nat doesn't further comment knowing he's right. She looks into the rearview mirror to find Cass playing with his mirrors and his radio earning a snort from Nat. Jax looks to her confused. 

"Your car is going to blaring pop music in 5..4..3..2.." She says counting down with her fingers. Jax turns around and all of sudden hears Taylor Swift blasting out of his car. He curses under his breath while Natalia just laughs loudly at his expense while he leans his head back on the old seat. "Don't worry big guy... we can fix it."

Her hand comes over patting his thigh. Jax takes the opportunity to take her fingers into his own interlacing them. A moment passes as they both look to their locked fingers before a honk breaks it. Nat tries pulling her hand but Jax just shakes his head letting her know that he won't be releasing it. She blushes but doesn't pull away any further as she starts back up her truck and pulls back out on the road. Cass following suit behind them. The radio begins playing a familiar tone. 

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

Nat can't help but whip her head over hearing Jax sing to the song. His voice wasn't half bad. He turns to her as the next part comes on. 

And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Jackson rubs his thumb back and forth on her palm hearing her voice. Her voice was rich and possessed a smooth lilt to it. She was talented as well. They both continue singing the song and Jackson is thoroughly impressed at her range. 

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

When the song finishes, he brings their hands up to his lips giving it a gentle kiss. Nat smiles simply while checking the car behind them to find Cass still bobbing along to something on the radio. She turns to Jax at a red light and pecks his lips leaving him frozen for a moment. She couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression making him smile as well. The light turns green and she swore she heard him mutter 'vixen' under his breath. 

Cass passes them about an hour later and leads them to a small diner. Pulling in together, Jackson has to stop from groaning seeing Cass still blasting out to Rihanna. Her sunglasses still in place as she sings along to the song. Nat walks over leaning into the driver side window. Jax tilts his head watching her rear side as the music comes to a stop followed by a loud 'HEY'. Coming back out of the window, Nat looks down at Cass. 

"Come on Rihanna"

"You could have let me finish" She grumbles out climbing out crossing her arms. Nat tilts her head while Jax walks over to them. 

"Yea... and people could have realized who you were." Cass sighs and nods realizing she's right. 

"Ladies" Jackson says holding his hand out towards the door. Cass walks in front while Nat surprises Jax and wraps her arm around his as they step in. 

Walking to a booth, luckily know one notices Cassie... or atleast yet. Jackson slides in the booth beside Natalia while Cass sits across from them. Her eyes twinkling as her friend gets comfortable with her agent. They actually look really cute together, Cass can't deny that. A slight pain passes through her realizing she still doesn't have that.