Crystal: "See for yourself." She said, handing me her phone with a recording of her dancing. " Someone took a video of me and sent it to your friends." She said, pressing play.

Layla: "Oh!" I exclaimed, watching it." "Ooooh!" I yelled, shocked. "Oh-oh," I said, impressed. "Oh nooo," I shouted, knowing some of her moves had to be illegal in a few states. "Oh wow," I said, after being taken on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. "Oh girl, I know you didn't," I said, proud and blown away all at the same time.

Crystal:" I had to. I had no choice. I had to think quick on my feet." She explained.

Layla: "Yeah, but how did you move your leg like that." I said, turning my head with the screen. " I knew you could dance, but I didn't know you danced like this?" I said, still staring at the screen.

Crystal: "I told you I could dance. You assumed I meant like you." She said, putting solvent to take off her lace front.

Layla: "I can't stop watching it." I said, replaying it. "It's so trippy seeing me dance like this," I said, staring at the screen. "Naoto's right, I would have to be drunk and high as a kite to do this choreo," I admitted.

Crystal: "Are you embarrassed that I did it?" She said, looking over at me with a hint of concern in her eyes.

She looked like she had been judged for dancing like this before and worried that I was also judging her. That couldn't be further from the truth. She had shown a side of me that myself and many other women couldn't access without the aid of liquid courage. Crystal just effortlessly oozed sex appeal, and I sightly envied her ability.

Layla: "Not even close. I'm two seconds away from filling out an application to be your number one groupie." I said, putting her mind at ease.

We both giggled until the doorbell rang.

Crystal: "Huh, looks like loverboy is serious about seeing you," she said, checking the time.

Layla: "Who?" I said, confused by who she would call loverboy.

Crystal: "You're boyfriend." She said, heading to the door.

Layla: "He isn't my boyfri.....," I said, giving up on my sentence because she had already left the room.

Crystal walked back into the room with a clean-shaven Naoto following right behind her.

Layla: "Naoto!" I said, happy to see he was back to his old self.

Naoto: "Hey." He said, looking at me like he hadn't seen me in years."

Layla: "Hey," I said, trying to hold back a smile.

Naoto: "Um, here. I didn't want to come empty-handed." He said, handing Crystal a gift bag he was carrying.

Crystal: "Oh, say less," she said, quite pleased, turning to leave the room after pulling a bottle of wine out of the bag.

Taking his jacket off, he walked into the room and rested it on the edge of the bed before sitting next to me.

Naoto: "How's your ankle feeling?" He asked.

Layla: "Well, it stopped throbbing so, I think that's a good thing." I answered.

Naoto: "Good." He said, looking at my ankle. "Why didn't you tell me you hurt yourself?" He asked, looking at me.

Layla: "What would you have been able to do?" I asked, seeing no reason to bother him.

Naoto: "I could have taken you to see my doctor." He answered.

Layla: "It's not that bad. It's just sprained." I said, trying to easing his worry.

Naoto: "Are you sure it's just a sprain?" He asked.

Exiled (AmBw)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara