Around the world

"Ahhhh" Lisa screamed while zip lining across the ocean from Indonesia to Malaysia. She was going to travel from Europe to Singapore and she was the happiest little girl on earth. She was so excited to try out Singapore's cuisines and their style of doing things. She has never been to Singapore and she wants to share with you about her journey to Singapore and what awaits her there.
"Are you excited? Asked Lisa. She has brought along her best friend Diana to explore the Singapore culture with her.
" Well I am excited but it can cause danger to both of us," Diana groaned. They were just setting down at a hotel room they had booked for the night.
" The next day, another adventure!" She said about to doze off.
She woke up the next morning filled with energy and excitement. She was now travelling to the closest part of Malaysia to Singapore. After that, they would be heading to Singapore!
She shook Diana like a crazy monkey trying to get a banana.
" 5 more minutes pls," Diana moaned. She didn't like waking up so early. After for what seemed like eternity, Diana finally got the strength to wake up and get changed!
They called for a taxi to send them to JB, the closest part of Malaysia to Singapore. After about 2-4 hours of driving, they finally came to a stop. They paid the taxi fee and hopped off the car. They rented bikes and cycled to the airport where they could ride to Singapore. " We are so close to Singapore! Singapore, here I come!" She squealed in excitement. 15 hours went by. They were finally in the lion city! Singapore!
   To be continued...