Chapter Four: The Most Annoying Things

*Not Edited*

[Addison's Point Of View]

"I'm so fancy, you already know.."

My sleep was interrupted when my phone started blasting. I quickly flicked the lamp beside my bed and my eyes immediately closed when the sudden light came. I blinked a few times to let both of my eyes adjust to the brightness.

"Who that, who that? I-G-G-Y"

My phone is still ringing! I figured that even though how much you liked the song, and if it is the one that wakes you up, it will suddenly become the most annoying thing you've ever heard in the world.

I got up from the bed lazily. My hair is frizzy and tangled. I feel the droopiness in my eyes and I started to scratch them. A yawn left my mouth as I grab my phone under my pillow and checks it. Who would call at four in the morning? I mean, what's wrong with people?

I read the screen and it just says 'unknown number'. This better be not some kids pulling some prank or I swear I'll hunt them down. I press the green button and pressed the phone to my ear.
"Hello?" A yawned escaped from my mouth again.

"HELLO!"

I quickly held the phone away from my ear when the person on the other line screamed at it! Annoyed, I ended the call. What's wrong with that guy? I got deaf there for a second and the little annoying ring in my ear won't go away. I was about to turn off the light and get back to bed when my phone started to ring 'fancy' again.

I growled at it as soon as I saw the same unknown number. Where did that jerk get my number, anyway?! I answered it, "Hey, asshole! What's you..."

I was cut off when I heard people laughing and a music blasting on the background. "Hey, my lovey-dovey!!" I heard the person holler and then laughed like a maniac.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked irritated.

"You broke my heart, love"

I stiffen when I recognized that voice. I looked at my phone and my eyes got wide when realization hits me. there's only one jerk who'd call me that. "Mr. Clifford?"

"That's right! The sexiest man alive! Right fellas?" then the noise in the background were people cheering and screaming.

Is he at a party? I mean it would make sense, the music, the noises of people, and him talking like he isn't himself. "Sir, are you drunk?" I tried to make my voice sound calm even though I wanted to punch him for waking me up at this hour.

"Yeah! I'm fuc**ng wasted! Woo! Yeah baby, shake that ass!" the thumping music never stopped, it gradually becomes louder.

I buried my face with a pillow then screamed at it. He's gotta be kidding me! I'd really prefer the sober Tyrone than this mindless jerk! Even though just looking at my cellphone in front of me I could still hear the defeaning music loud and clear. I ended the call then quickly turned off the light. I know that was rude but what he did was more rude, interrupting me late at night, he better add this to my salary!

"Oh for the love of... " I answered the phone again when it rang. This is really annoying. "Sir, do you know what time it is?"

"There's my sexy secretary!" he then laughed. He really is drunk.

I tried to ignore that he called me sexy, even though I know that he's not sober I still felt my face heats up a little. This is so wrong! What's the matter with me?

"Ha! Take that you stupid thing!" I heard a can being kicked away.

Then I realize there's no music or any noise in the background. "Sir, why are you calling me at four o'clock in the morning?"