Chapter Two: The Blank Stare

*Not Edited*

[Addison's Point Of View]

"So did you get the job?"

I rolled my eyes, pressing the phone to my ear. "I did."

I felt him smirk even without seeing it. "Very good babe."

I wanted to curse at him, but I knew that wouldn't be the smart choice right now. "Are we done here?" I asked in an irritated voice.

I heard him chuckle from the other line. "You don't miss me?" I didn't answer. But I sure don't you asshole. The line was eerily quite for a few seconds. "Just... remember the plan." He hang up angrily.

I put my phone back to my purse and got out of the stall on one of the restroom.

My first day here as an Assistant wasn't that bad. The lady who was nice at me earlier is jerk- Mr. Clifford's old assistant. She's Mrs. Underwood. She's retiring for the reason that she wants to spend more time with her family because she's starting to get weak. And they are in need of a new assistant, fast! And now, I'm her replacement. She would leave today after she'd finished teaching me everything. It's crazy! They'd expect me to learn everything in just a day! I'd seriously f*ck this.

I opened the door leading outside of the restroom when a tall blonde girl about my age, greeted me on the way.

"Hi." She exposed her dimple on her left cheek.

"Hi." I greeted back. I step aside to let her in and be back in my way. As I was about to walk away, she spoke.

"So, are you Tyrie's new slut?"

I stop in mid-track. Those words made me cringe. I slowly turned around to find her staring at me with distaste and a very hateful look. "Excuse me?" I looked at her in disbelief. Oh hell no! She did not just said that.

"You heard me." She was giving me a smug look.

That little!

Okay, okay. Calm down Addi! She's not worth it. You don't want to have a fight on your first day and be fired.

I inhaled deeply to calm myself before forcing a huge smile on my face.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Clifford's new assistant." Wait. Did she just say Tyrie? Then realization hits me. Ohh! I get it.

"Who do you think you are? To just step a foot into this building and take him away from me?"

What is she talking about? This sure is funny. "So you mean that you were his old possession?" I tried to stiffle my upcoming laughter. "No wonder." I pretended to look at her from head to toe with a judging look. And I think that was enough to piss her off. Well, that's what I thought but judging by the look she's giving me, she really is pissed off.

I saw her clenching her fist to her side. "Listen you little witch! I don't care who you are but Tyrone is MINE!" She snarled angrily!

I put my hands in surrender while I chuckled. "Relax! It's not like I'm going to take him from anyone. And you're not supposed to call me his 'new slut' if he's really yours. But you did said that, so that mean's your just his old toy that is meant to be thrown away." I then turned to my heels before she could jump at my bones in any second.

I actually felt pity for that girl, whoever she is. She must have give everything to him to act like that. Girls shouldn't expect from a guy like him. He's a billionaire for heaven's sake! He can clearly get anything he wants. He could change any woman to another with just a snap of his fingers! Guys like him is barely committed, and if they truly exist out there somewhere, I doubt it.