Chapter Six: This Party Sucks

*Not Edited*

(Addison's Point Of View)

He was clearly trying to hide his grin while I tried not to make his visions dim
"Really? I screamed so hard but you were just there across from me." I arched my brow while giving him a blank face.

"What?" He shrug innocently, "You just have to say the right word." He shake his head as if he was disappointed. "So, why are we hollering?"

I pursed my lips together before speaking, "I don't have an underwear." I gulped the pride if there were anything left.

He looked at me with an amused face. I'm really glad that he's really entertained by this. "I gave you mi--"

I quickly cut him off. "I can't wear it."

I saw the corner of his upper lip is tugged into a small smirk. "And why not?"

If I could be given a day to do anything I want; it's to strangle his neck while laughing wickedly as I watch him squirm. I silently took deep breaths. Could there any person be more frustrating than him? Because honestly, I don't think there's anyone who could top his famous arrogance.

I groaned in frustration. I never knew that my life would turned out like this. I expected it that things would finally get better! But I failed to see the outcome of that. I forced my cheeks to turn up of what seemed to be a sweet smile while gritting my teeth together. "Because, I have to go to work and I can't wear those since I will be heading home, so in that way I can change into something decent." I miraculously managed to keep my temperature in check.

He cocked his eyebrow. "There will be no work today."

"What?" I said in confusion, "I believe there's no day off in the middle of November."

From what I had checked, only holidays are day off. You can take an absent only if you have a really valuable excuse. If you had one absent without their approval, you'll instantly be fired.

"There is no work when I say so. So I say that there will be no work today." A CEO being lazy? That's new to me.

"So, that means I can go home, yes?" Oh thank, God.

"No, I have something in mind. Be sure to get ready in exact 10 minutes." And then, he vanished out of my sight.

I blinked a few times. What just happened?

I sighed deeply before closing the door. What have I gotten myself into?

I roam around this one huge bedroom. Nothing to find in interest but the design and lavish decoration. . . Man, I know he's super rich, but I don't think I have gawked a bedroom like this in a very long time.

But what really enticed me was the gorgeous white King Size bed. I didn't even hesitate to jump right at it! I layed on my back and sprawled my arms and legs wide apart.

This majestic, soft bed. It's too comfortable that it was oddly familiar.

There was a soft knock on the door and I jerked my head to the side of its direction. It must be him. "Yes?" I called out.

"Miss Lockwood?" A feminine voice said.

I jumped right out of the bed and walked towards the door. I opened it, revealing a stunning blonde woman that was about my age but much taller than me. "Oh. . . uh-- hi." Maybe this is her girlfriend. It could be since she's very beautiful.

"Greetings. I am Sophia Rider." she extended her arms.

I awkwardly shakes her hand and just smile since I have no idea what to do. "I'm Addison. . . Lockwood."

"So you are the unique Addison." she giggled in a sudden.

"Huh?"

"Sorry." she cleared her throat. "Allow me to fully introduce myself. I'm Sophia Rider, a one fashion guru. I believe that I was summoned here to fix you as what Mr. Clifford had emphasize. But nonetheless, let us get started."

I was so confused that I tilted my head to my side. But then, a couple of people suddenly poofed out of nowhere and immediately walked right past me. I quickly step aside as they all stepped in to the room. Who are these people? I watched them put the things they were carrying on the floor. The bald-headed guy in a fashionable gold suit, layed down a somewhat a table. He flip something from the surface of the smooth, wooden, white-painted table and unfolded a mirror. A vanity mirror? A woman quickly followed to add a chair in front of it. Followed by another who was helding up some clothes in a hanger covered in a plastics to prevent it from getting sullied.

They buzzed around the room, each was carrying something on their hands.

"Can you sit down over here, Miss?" I turnt to look Sophia gesturing for me towards the mirror.

Almost an hour had already passed. They all debated on what suit me best over a dress. When they came to a final decision, they made me wore a flowing blue dress encrusted with jewel that started on my left shoulder and spirals down to the bottom, it had only one strap on my shoulders.

Just by looking at it makes me cringe. I swear I'll never get use to this.

After a few minutes of struggling whether I like the dress because it was truly beautiful or I hate it because it simply doesn't look good on me.

"Oh my gosh, you look like an angel!" the guy on a fashionable sob, covering his mouth with the both of his hands in a prayer manner. I didn't quite get his name, though.

I looked down at myself. An angel? Honestly, I don't see myself as an angel just because I wore this pretty dress.

"I absolutely agree." Sophia added, all of them nod approvingly.