Chapter Three: Conditions Everywhere!

*Not Edited*

[Addison's Point Of View]

"What?!" I practically screamed in disbelief.

"I said you're fired." He repeated casually.

I'm going to kill him if he think this is funny! "No way!" I crossed my arma across my chest and tilted my head up.

"Excuse me?"

I glared at him. "You can't fire me, not after I've ran like trying to get away from a crocodile and had my feet bled like I've climbed the mount everest with a bloody heels just for fashion's sake!" I huffed as I complained. If I'm going to lose this job he is going to kill me!

I've been giving him a dirty look but deep inside, I've been silently praying for him to change his mind.

"Alright, I won't fire you."

"Really?" My eyes lit up and a huge relief washed over me. "Thank you so much! You know for a second there I was gonna flip out and gonna smack you in the f... " he raised his hand, gesturing for me to quiet down.

"As I was saying. I won't fire you under in one condition."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'll need my condition in three weeks away. You're dismissed." He says casually.

I shrugged my shoulders then walked out of his office and into my desk, without complaining anything before he completely fires me.

Well, at least I won't be fired, but what could be his condition? I hope that doesn't involve sacrificing my blood or... now why would I even think about that?

"Excuse me?" A voice startled me, making me jump in surprise. I didn't realized that I was zoning out.

I gained my composure as I looked up to find man in his black business suit, a pair of super green eyes, strong jawline, and sexy lips smiling down at me. I hope I literally didn't drool. I quickly checked my chin if there are any horrid view, but was thankful when there aren't.

"Good morning- I mean good afterno... " I paused. What time is it? I looked at the huge windows across then saw the lights of the other buildings and there weren't any sunlight."I mean good evening. Can I help you sir?" What is wrong with me?

He chuckled but to my ears it was incredibly sexy. Oh no. Hormones alert. "Yes, I'm here to see Mr. Clifford?"

"May I know your your name sir?" I asked and smiled politely. Hmm, I'm kind of surprise that I know how to be polite when I am so different from this attitude.

"Tell him Mic- Ben is here. Just Ben. " he smiled genuinely.

I nodded at him. I grabbed the phone and pressed the number 1, which is his number in his lair. He picks it up by by the the first rang Well, that was fast. " Mr. Clifford, Mr. Ben here says that he wants to talk to you?" the phone was silent for a bit before he speaks up.

"Yes, let him in." then he hang up.

I turned to Ben who's already looking at me. "Sir, he says you can go now." I smiled.

He thanked me then left to butthole's lair. sighing, I leaned back to my chair while looking up to the plain, white ceiling. I can't help but think, why would he let me do this? He says the important thing is that I have to get this job and if I did, I'm on my own. He didn't say anything else. I don't have a choice but to do what he says. He controls everything, he controls my life. I regret every single thing that has happened to me, meeting him.

I heard the door open and what came out is Ben from earlier, he smiled and nodded at me before he left.

My day at work is exhausting, though my boss of a jerk didn't really called me or had me to do anything after that guy who spoke to him. I wonder what they were talking about.

Meh, probably some business stuffs.

I unlocked the door to my horrible apartment. This heels is seriously killing me. I kicked them and silently wishing they never exist. I put my bag to the old couch and plopped down to it.

"Let's see, what's for dinner?" I made my way to my small kitchen and opened my small, stained fridge and found absolute nothing but leftover pasta, some rotten vegetables and sodas. Guess this call for pizza.

I dialed and ordered for pizza. As I waited I watched some TV shows and sunk in lazily on the dirty couch.

Finally after some fifteen minutes of waiting, my pizza arrived. After filling my stomach, I then took a long hot shower, it felt pretty good after a long day of some massive crap. But then a sudden thought came to my head. I wonder where this leads to? I wish I didn't agreed to do this, shit, I can't believe this is getting in my head. I shouldn't over think this.

After done showering, I dressed up in my pyjamas and headed to bed and snoozed off. Because this is the only way to forget about how cruel is the world, even just for a while.

---
I know that no one is reading this "now",

But to the future readers who is reading this,

I'd say WOW!

I love you and I'll give you a kiss that you'll surely miss!
:)