𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋

★̲ ⫘⫘⫘ 𝖳𝖠𝖯𝖤 𝟮 𝖮𝖥 𝟭𝟬 ✕ % 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗕! ( 松崎清子

★̲ ⫘⫘⫘ 𝖳𝖠𝖯𝖤 𝟮 𝖮𝖥 𝟭𝟬 ✕ % 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗕! ( 松崎清子. ) ˒˒
苍蝇 ❫ ━ 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖮𝖭𝖤 ! 🎬. ## ❛ MEET JAE.!?
❛ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁, 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 ❜

🜸  ! # 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄 !
৶ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍: 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝗮𝗲-𝗶𝗻.

🜸  ! # 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄 !৶ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍: 𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝗮𝗲-𝗶𝗻

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ when jae first debuted she was a main vocalist but through the years she developed a love for rapping, so she asked if she could switch to be a rapper instead of a vocalist. thankfully for her, they liked her rap and accepted.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she hates coca-cola but somehow still drinks it, even though she dislikes the taste.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ once, during an interview ❪ nct 127 takes a friendship test ❫ haechan said jae had a very good memory. she can memorize things very fast and for a long time, which is why she learns the choreographies faster than any member.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ when jae first came to sm entertainment's audition she was only good at singing and even at that she was bad because her technique was really bad, but they somehow accepted her. jae trained for eight years and during those years she improved a lot. her singing voice is extremely pleasing to listen, and her dancing skills are one of the best of this generation. throughout the years she showed people her talent, and now citizens think she is one of the company's best artist because of her amazing techniques and stable voice, dance skills, and remarkable stage presence.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she is a part of superm but wasn't a part of their debut song because of hectic schedule. she debuted in superm with '100'.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she owns two dogs ❪ kai and luna ❫, a bunny ❪ milo ❫, a fish ❪ pop ❫, and a cat ❪ rosie ❫.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jae is extremely close to the nct dream members and is always checking up on them. to joke around, fans say she is their mother. jae took care of them like a mom / sister would.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she's is a very big fan of rihanna, and wishes to meet and make a song with her ❪ updated: she met rihanna ❫.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jae was called visual of the year in 2017, 2018, and 2019.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ her closest friends, besides nct, are twice sakura and soloist kai. they are often named 'the girlfriends' or 'tony stark's simps'.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ it's no secret but jae struggles A LOT in korean and makes lots of mistakes but is always improving.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ gets shy whenever someone compliments her, her cheeks and ears gets very red. even though she is confident she still feels shy when someone tells her she is pretty.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ At the beginning of 2020, she was announced to officially be a part of superm.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ yuta, taeyong, kun, taeil and ten are so fucking whipped for her.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ her solo album 'shadow' was such a hit in asia. it was everywhere on the radio and broke a few records. with this album, the public got to discover her many talents such as rapping, singing, producing and songwriting.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jae can play the guitar, piano and the flute.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jae said that her nickname when she was younger was jerry, because of tom and jerry, and jerry kind of sounds like jaein, so that's how she got it.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she's is the role model of many idols.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ created her youtube channel during quarantine to entertain fans.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ one of the most iconic moment she had, was during a concert jae took off her shirt to show that if men can take off their shirts then woman can as well.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jae has had many people spreading false rumors about her, and had to face many disrespectful interviewers.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ always on twitter but never on instagram.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ jisung is her son and you can't change her mind. if she says he is her son then he is her son. but on a serious note, jae said jisung is the younger brother she always wanted to have.

⭑. ❪ #陽͟炎͟ ❫ ❜. . .↓!!?
━ she got married to lee taeyong in 2021.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

NOTES: layout credit to the amazing OSAKISHO