School~|Chapter 2

Asuna POV

"KK..." I mumbled as I left my bed into the bathroom. My chestnut brown hair was in a mess, tangled all over the place. I mean how could it not be? I was in coma for 2 years! A few months from now on we will be attending SAO Survivors school but until then... rehab. Yay fun... I still haven't been able to find out who KK is but this is for sure my head goes into a lot of pain when I think about... him? If he was in SAO like me maybe... I'll see him in the Survivors school! Then I remembered when I woke up from 'SAO.'

Few months ago when Asuna woke up

"Dad? Mother?" I called out for my parents but they were- "ASUNA!" It wasn't my mom or dad but I recognised who it was immediately. It was my brother, Kouchiriou (is that how I spell is?) how? He should be in America? Or was that 2 years ago... my hazel eyes drifted off to see the light blue sky which was filled with white fluffy clouds. "Asuna! Are you ok? Wait do you need the nurse?" For a second I thought I heard another voice, familiar and strong, I looked again and saw no one else but my brother there. Strong arms covered me and I immediately calmed down.

My parents rushed into the room making a racket to the nurses and doctors. My father cried and hung onto me, "Asuna... Asuna..." I had never seen him like this, then there was my mother. "Hurry up and get better already. We," I could see above her head it said 'Me' but I let her continue, "have gotten a new suitor for you. He will help boost our social stats and for the payment we have arranged a marriage for him and you but before that you will have to date him, if you do not wish to marry him you will be a disgrace to the Yuuki family." I was stunned in horror. I remember and I know I had a lover in SAO but the problem is I don't remember a thing about him. That moment my head went through insufferable pain, I screamed then blacked out. Next thing I knew I had to be in hospital for the next few weeks.

The doctor, Mr Daniel Lucas of USA, came in and explained to my parents and brother, "Hello Mr, Mrs Yuuki and hello Mr Kouchirou you have done a good job for RECT progress." He then turned to my parents with a serious look on his face. "I am sorry but Miss Yuuki's state is new to even us. It was concluded that a certain agony that caused her to black out. We do not know how this was caused but it is certain it was from SAO. Though... none of the other players blacked out like this.We will have to do more tests to make it certain but until then... she will have to do rehab, so her legs and arms will become strong enough to lift and walk around like before." Mr Daniel bowed and left the private room. "So. We will have to postpone the wedding." My mom didn't care about me, her daughter, but the wedding?! I was frustrated and-and... ok ok I'm not the sad person you normally meet at least once in life but I got a reason to be sad ok?! Soon my hazel eyes was full of tears I needed time on my own! So I gently asked everyone without showing a hint of anger in my sweet, angelic voice to leave the room so I could 'sleep'. Kouchirou and Dad said good bye while my mother just walked out without a single word and she thinks I'm rude...

Present

The memory rolled in my head like a mini movie and concluded on one thing, that was months ago and I still haven't found the owner of that voice, the voice seemed to talk to me when I was stressed out or mad. At first I thought it belonged to someone I knew IRL but no one had the same presence as the owner of the voice. I looked out the window and saw the sparkling city lights, shining the city like the Sun does for the Earth. Tomorrow I go to school... for SAO Survivors. I remember some people like Silica, Liz, Agil and Klein. Maybe I'll see them tomorrow!

Tomorrow

I carefully brushed my chestnut hair and half-braided it just the way I like. I got my uniform which was navy coloured with white stripes along the outlines and on top of that a blazer with the school logo in gold, the ribbon around the neck and... done! "ASUNA YUUKI", that was most definitely my mom, screaming at me for being late for breakfast. Cautiously, I chuckled and rushed down the stairs but looking down so I won't fall down and make a bad image of myself in front of mother. "Mother I am here. Have you already eaten breakfast?"
"Of course I have eaten breakfast. Why are you late?" I could clearly see the burning flames of hell in her eyes and tried to remain calm. "I was checking if my uniform was on correctly so I won't look like a fool of myself at school..." I knew what was headed towards me. "To stay at that school you must be #1 until you graduate then I expect you to go to Kyoto University or higher." I slightly nodded my head and continued eating bit by bit until, "What are you still doing you here?! You have to go to school Miss Asuna!" The head maid alarmed me and due to that I straightened my back and rushed out to the door. My driver was waiting for me for half an hour! I arrived at the school 20 minutes earlier than my classes and soon realised that the school had everything we needed! Classrooms, luxury bathrooms (ok now I'm a bit jealous xD), tennis courts, basketball courts to even a big gym! I was walking around the school until I bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!" The brown haired girl with freckles on her face turned around and when I finally got the chance to see the person I bumped into- "ASUNA! WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU ALL OVER THE PLACE! WHERE WERE YOU?!" I stared into her dark brown eyes... Liz. Liz. I bumped into Liz. Then I looked to the right of her and saw Silica, rushing to hug me. "Silica! Liz! Sorry I was late! I was talking with my mother. Haha," I nervously chuckled hoping they didn't realise the last part was not all totally true. "Wait did you get a dorm yet," I stared at her indicating for her to continue on and she did as I asked, "Asuna... we're sorry but... well you see. We needed to get dorms so we went to reception and turns out we only passed since we have each other to share a dorm but... you don't know anyone do you?" I was mentally screaming. Why was I late... if only I came earlier. "I-I don't know anyone else..." I stuttered and blinked furiously trying to get rid of my tears. What would happen if I have to share a dorm with a guy? Worse a pervert. "Er... anyway the school will assign you to a dorm randomly," the word randomly rose my hopes and I will hopefully assign you to a girl. Well~ anyway what's your first class girls?"
Silica and I synced, "English. What about you Liz?"
"Woah jinx and wow we all have the same first class! I have English too!" The school bell rang and we hurried to the classroom. The teacher called each one of us to introduce ourselves and by the time I went to the front to introduce myself all the boys became silent. "Um... Hello! My name is Asuna Yuuki and I hope for us to be good friends!" When I finished all the boys cheered and I awkwardly smiled back at them, trying not to be rude.

3rd POV
Unfortunately for Asuna, due to that most of the boys were convinced that they had a chance with the famous Asuna Yuuki, they questioned themselves why they didn't ask her out on a date in SAO but unluckily for them 1. She already had a boyfriend/in-game husband and 2. They already did but was rejected the next second because she already had of someone she loved. Soon Asuna was the 'queen' of the school since she had fabulous grades and was a the beauty. And the dorms? Luckily for Asuna she got a dorm with no roommate even though she was freaked out at night she was ok by being by herself, but if someone were to join mid-term or anytime during the term they would have to share the dorm with her.

A/n
Hi :D I think I'm doing well... at least I hope! I will try to improve on my works because English is not really my first language so if there are mistakes (I'm sure you'll find them everywhere) please tell me. If you like the story... Thank you!
-Shui