On the other hand there Nikita, she was smart and in the top of our class in everything, my parents said it was because she was some genius. She was still a virgin, but I think it was because she just didn't care about guys like the rest of us. Nikita was pretty, we all were, she was just more of a quiet type and when she did speak she spoke with such intelligence I think it intimidated any guy that tried to get close to her. Which is the wrong assumption to make about her she was fun, full of life and could party just as hard as any of us, the nights at the club are like her mind way to escape for a while.

After a few more drinks, Dean walked back over and said we could go in the cages, as we followed him down into the pit where most of the people were dancing. I continued to follow my uncle as Tiffany and Nikita followed the two men that worked for dean. My uncle stopped when we got to the gate surrounding the cage. The cages sat on a plate from as he opened the cage and turned to face me.

"We don't tell your parents about this, I don't feel like getting another call about how irresponsible I'm being while you're in my care" I smiled

"I won't tell if you won't tell" I said as I offered him my extended pinky, "pinky promise" he laughs and wrapped his pinky around mine

"Go on get in, you don't have all night, I'll bring you down in a few minutes" Dean said as I stepped up into the cage.

I felt the thrill of excitement as I looked around the pit and saw everyone standing in the cages. The door closed and locked and a few seconds later the cage started to lift into the air. I was surprised that the cage didn't swing like I thought it would, but the cage stayed stable and leveled. The cage stopped with an abrupt shock and I looked around to see nothing but darkness and flashing lights. I could see the other girls already dancing and I began to feel uneasy, but shook off the feeling and figured I drank too much to fast. I started moving in time to the music and forgot about everything. I was becoming tired after about six songs and was about to try to signal my uncle to bring me down when one of my favorite songs started to play. My adrenaline started pumping and I started dancing to the song, as I got a weird feeling that I was being watched. I flipped my hair as a light flashed of the crowd and I saw a man watching me, but then the light went off and I couldn't see him any more. I kept dancing and waited to see if the light would show him to me again, but he was gone.

I decided to ignore what I saw, sure he was hot, but there were many hot guys everywhere, and the cage shuck and started to slowly move down. I smiled relived a little that uncle Dean was going to let me out of the cage. As I'm lowered to the ground, I noticed the man I had seen a moment ago leaning against the railing watching the cage. Dean offered me his hand as he opened the gate and helped me down as I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was much hotter up closer, tall, dark eyes and short dark hair, I could see his arm muscles and they were big, not like giant and gross, but his are just the way I liked them.

"Did you enjoy yourself" Dean said as I have finally broke eye contact with the stranger

"Yes uncle Dean, it was amazing" I said and gave him a hug, to thank him

"Jane, I would like you to meet a friend of mine and your fathers" he gestures to the man stood watching with a small smirk, as I thought it was odd that Dean was introducing me to a guy.

Usually he chased guys away and I could hardly ever get past learning a guy's name before they got frightened or kicked out. I blame my father's position and Deans protectiveness, to  why I haven't ever had a serious boyfriend, but I figured if they are that week and give up that quickly, then they're not really worth my time.

"Hello Jane, I'm River" he said as he extends his hand to me, and I quickly responded giving him my hand. He brought my hand to his face and placed a gentle, but small kiss on the back of my hand. I was now thankful it is so dark or he would have seen my massively red face