Chapter 19

Hey there i just wanted to make a general statement about what going on in a few weeks. from June 30 to July 7 i will be out of Town in California strutting around for a week all up and down the coast from San Diego to San Fransisco. so that mean i will not be posting that week or for the following week because ill be in a vacation hangover coma and it will take time to get back to my normal brain functioning. i will try to post at lest two per week in the up coming weeks to tied everyone over buring my absences.

Jackie

==========================================================================================================================================================

River

I must have fallen asleep while waiting for Jane to be in a deep sleep so I could sneak off her bed without waking her up. I felt a gentle hand shaking my arm and being asleep I jumped forgetting Jane was sleeping next to me. I jumped in a panic and was ready to attack whoever it was, it was natural instinct from the train I had. I luckily caught sight before I had a chance to swing or pull my weapon out. Jane mother looked frightened at my responses, then looked behind my frozen form and I could feel the bed move and a groan come from behind me. I jumped up of the bed and turned to see Jane opening her eyes and automatically close them and pull the covers over her head.

"Jane get you butt up now" her mother said as she grabbed the cover and started pulling as Jane did the same thing and a little tug a war match started between them "I give up, river will you pick her up and throw her in the pool" Lana said as she smirked.

"I'm up, okay" she yelled as she sat up.

"Good you have school, so get dressed" her mother said as she started walking away toward the open door, as I glanced at the clock and it said 6:30, which meant we would have to leave in an hour.

"I don't feel well I'm not going" Jane said as she flopped back down on the bed.

"Why might that be? Oh that's right you ran off to a party last night during the charity event and got drunk on a school night. I don't give a crap how you're feeling get up and dress or river will drag you butt there and you can get into more trouble for not wearing your uniform" she said walking out the door slamming the door behind her

I felt uncomfortable with the exchange going on as I stood there silently being ignored by the two as they exchanged words. But after her mother felt the room I could almost feel Jane eyes snap to mine with a piercing hot rage. I glanced to confirm my suspicion and she was, her hair was wild and untamed, she looked paler than normal. I felt the need to get out of the room or we would end up arguing and we would be late and her mother or worries Dante would get involved.

"I'm going to go change, I'll come back when I'm done, please get dressed I'm not in any mood to drag you to your school" I said as I turned and started walking toward the door

"Why did you rat me out!" Jane yelled I stopped and turned around to see her sitting up clearly angry

"I didn't rat you out Jane, your mother went to the restroom moments after you and your little friends took off, she figured it out herself and ratted you out to me, and you lucky she did" I said irritated and tried walking away

"Why should be lucky that you found out I had left, wait how did I get home last night, I only remember getting to the party?" she started looking around quickly