Chapter 42

Sorry,

I know I have gone missing for a long time,  over three years I know I actually do read your message. I Truth, did get locked out for a year because I forgot the password.  I have hundreds of excuses for not being here. I work three jobs. I teach 75 students social Studies and Science not ELA cause I suck at writing, My Kid is now 13 (she also writing a goofy book on here) and is a competitive dancer/Cosplayer(which I hand make all her costumes), that just a few things, I have a lot more reasons to why I'm so busy.

Another thing is I'm just not happy with this story, not that its the worst thing, it just doesn't have a happy ending you want. This also pisses me off, yeah I know I'm the writer I can change it but I'm a stubborn brat.

But since we are all in quarantine now guess who gots lots of time on her hands all of a sudden?

That's right this girl, and she might have more stories coming at you 5 for sure not sure on the others haven't finished them in my head yet.

Again sorry

Jackie

_______________________________________________________________________________

As we followed River up the stairs Kegan and Mark walked off down the hall opposite of where we were walking. I'm guessing they had been here before, but so had and clearly don't remember any of this. We entered the master bedroom and again I was very surprised with the very clear and sleek looking decor of the room. This can not be Kevin's room he must live with his parents because I can't see him owning all of this it just didn't make sense.

"So, who is Brianna '' Nikita said as the river went into a giant looking closet none of us followed and just waited in the open space.

"Brianna was Kevin girlfriend," river said coming back out with some shirts he handed me a large white one t-shirt that looked like it might have been Kevin and not Brianna's "they broke a few months ago," he said heading back into the closet as I looked at the shirt and then glanced at the spaghetti strap shirts that he had handed to Tiffany and the normal tank top to Nikita. "Here some shorts, I'm going to change just head downstairs when you're ready," he said, handing me a pair of basketball shorts, while both Tiffany and Nikita were given pajama shorts.

"Yeah I'm not wearing this" Nikita said as she looked at me as I just held up what river handed me as Tiffany started laughing "trade you shorts," she said as I was happy to do so she had nice light pink silky shorts "hold on," she said walking into the closet.

"Jane help me out of this dress," Tiffany said as I set the shorts and large shirt down and started untying the back of the dress

"Here I found you a spaghetti strap shirt," she said rolling her eyes "I'm going to hit that boy," she said.

She walked towards me and I could feel her start untying my notice which felt amazing as it became looser and loser. I had forgotten how uncomfortable it was. Once I was done with the Tiffany dress she slipped the dress off and grabbed her new clothing quickly, put them on and went to work on a Nikita dress as she had finished with mine. I followed Tiffany's action, grabbing her clothing quickly and putting them on. They fit for the most part, the shorts were a bit big, but the top was weird because I don't have a bra. I walked to the door that was next to the closet and was happy it was the restroom. I had to go and clean myself up, wipe off the ridiculous amount of makeup and comb out my hair. The girls followed my actions talking about what happened at the party, yes I was concerned like them, but my mind kept drifting back to everything that had happened. I don't know when I started to cry but the girls noticed it quickly.

"Jane what is going on," Tiffany said pulling me to sit on the of the bathtub, I just shook my head whipping the few tears away "Jane everyone is okay there is no need to be upset," she said