Chapter 9 - Dating

A while had passed. Hisoka had told you that you were nearly there, and you were looking out of the window to see the surroundings. What met your eyes was a modern, bustling town with high rise buildings and friendly-looking people. You perked up, looking at him excitedly as he smiled warmly back. The taxi came to a stop after another few minutes and he got out, soon opening the door for you. You climbed out, feeling the cool wind shake your hair. He took your hand and started walking into the town, eventually arriving in a shopping mall, full with familiar shops and less familiar people.

"Is there anything you'd like me to buy, my sweet~? It's all on me~"

You looked up at him excitedly and nodded. Since you were a child, you'd loved going shopping, and going out with Hisoka was beyond thrilling. You led him over to a cozy clothes shop and walked around, touching various items of clothing that looked appealing. After a few minutes you'd found a patterned yellow hoodie that you liked more than the other things that you'd seen. He picked up on this, commenting shortly after:

"Has something struck your fancy, my flower~?"

You nodded, picking it up to see if it was the right size. You confirmed that it'd fit before handing it to him, not bothering to comment. He huffed, and you only looked back and gave a cheeky smile. You walked off, looking for more clothes while he followed behind you.

"My dear, do wait for me-"

You heard Hisoka say this, followed by a crash. You looked back quickly, finding that someone had knocked him over into a clothes rack. You rushed over, seeing him push aside the clothes covering him and hearing quiet strings of curses coming from the compromised magician. You giggled slightly at the sight, and you saw his face redden a bit from embarrassment.

"Help me us, will you~?"

You went to lend him your hand, but just as he was about to take it, you pulled it away, letting him fall back down. You turned away and smiled to yourself, hearing a quiet yet angry groan from him as he got up himself and dusted himself off. By this point you'd walked away, and he followed you again, getting more and more flustered as the minutes passed.

Soon a few hours had gone by, you'd been to an arcade, a few other clothes shops and a cafe with Hisoka, and you were now queuing up to pay for a few bags worth of clothes and other items. He was quite close to you, since the shop that you were in was packed full of people. You were nearly at the tills, and as you were shuffling forward, a few people shoved past you, making you fall back on Hisoka. You thought to try something in that moment since no one could see, so you grabbed at his dick without looking back, feeling the hardening outline through his trousers. Only after did you look at him, seeing him stare right into your soul with an intense look to him. You shuddered slightly, but soon recollected as you got up from falling and went to pay.

After getting out of the busy mall and Hisoka calling for a taxi, you were standing outside, the town now almost empty and the sky a blur of orange and purple. You were looking around, when Hisoka suddenly grabbed your wrist and leant down to whisper to you, speaking in a hushed tone:

"My flower... you've teased me throughout today, did you think I wouldn't notice? I see everything. And you've pushed me too far. Just you wait until we're back home at the mansion, I'll show you what happens to naughty creatures like yourself..."

His tone was more serious than usual, a lot deeper and more passionate. You shivered as he spoke to you, but before you could properly react, the taxi has arrived. You got in, Hisoka acting normally again, clearly for show. The car started moving, and you sat patiently. He moved his hand towards you, teasing at your thighs. You tensed slightly at the feeling of his cold hands, but soon relaxed. You knew you had one long night ahead of you, and you'd pushed every last one of Hisoka's buttons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: fucking finally, I got this out. Motivation has been down but i finally finished, I think I'll be getting one more chapter out before stopping updating until November, and it's gonna be smut :D  do be sure to follow me if you wanna read my kinktober oneshots, and do tell me what you lot want for the request day. Again, apologies for how late this was, enjoy!