Chapter 3 - Heat

"...I'd like to do this again..."

"...I'll treat you as equal..."

"...we're on good terms..."

Thoughts were swirling around your mind whilst you were preparing to clean yourself up from the previous events. You thought over and over again: 'was it right to do this?' But not much of you was denying how blissful it felt, which was concerning you. You pushed your doubts aside as you locked the bathroom door and ran the shower before slipping your towel down. You took a moment to look at yourself in the mirror as the water warmed. You had hickeys along your neck and collarbone, along with various patches of red from his grip. These marks signified his ownership over you - this hierarchy that made him tower so high above you didn't happen to threaten you nearly as much as it should have; after getting your first taste of him, you were complicit in the fact that you belonged to him now.

You eventually stopped admiring the territorial marks that Hisoka had left on you to get in the shower. As you climbed in the hot water hit you, each droplet like a small pellet from a gun. You soon adjusted to the temperature, taking your time in washing yourself. Your mind kept wandering back to his words, his indulgence, his fascination with you. He'd said so many new, foreign things to you, things that you never expected to like. You thought about his admirable physique; his chiseled muscles and tall figure and how they excited you, his hair and how it was soft to the touch, and his eyes. His glare was potent, forcing you into submission each time eye contact was made. You'd felt entranced by those golden orbs.

The more you thought, the closer you got to realising: this wasn't just thinking, this was yearning. You soon realised that you wanted more from him, you wanted to see that piercing gaze again. You wanted him up against you, using your body entirely for his entertainment. You thought to yourself:

'Hisoka... I want more... I want to give you everything... I need you here right now...'

You sighed to yourself before reaching to turn off the water, but a hand stopped you by grabbing yours. Before you knew it you felt breath on your neck, and a soft whisper nearly lulled you into a trance:

"My dear, do not fret. We have plenty of time to ourselves, do we not~?"

You froze for a moment before turning around. Right behind you was Hisoka, leaning in on you with his hand around you waist. You spoke:

"H-how...?"

You locked the door, didn't you? So how could he have gotten in? However he achieved it, you pushed that query aside. You were just glad he was here, although perhaps not at the most convenient time. You tried to reach for the towel he gave you, but yet again he grabbed your hand before you could do anything.

"My dear, don't get shy on me now~ and don't you worry yourself with questions, okay, my flower~?"

You could only nod as he let go of your wrists and began slowly washing your back. You really didn't know how he got there - everything was hazy, but you didn't complain. You tensed up as he rubbed your shoulders, his breath still on your neck. You expected things to go further, but at that moment he stopped and whispered:

"I'll be waiting for you outside...~"

And at that, he was gone. You looked around, confused at how suddenly he went, and even where he went. You quickly turned off the water and wrapped a towel around you, soon heading back to your room. You thought he'd be in there waiting for you there, but he was nowhere to be seen. 'Oh well... I'll stay in here for a while, I should rest up', you thought to yourself, and so you did.