Chapter 6 - Punished

The fireworks had been going on for around half an hour, swirls of bright colours illuminated the sky. You were leaning against Hisoka, almost entranced by the light show. You'd noticed that he wasn't quite as talkative as you expected, but it didn't particularly bother you. You swivelled around to face him. He expression seemed close to anger - you couldn't think why though. Before your thoughts formed, his mood seemingly changed as he put his hand on your chin to lift up your head, gazing for a moment. You felt a blush creep onto your face as he leant in and kissed you. You threw your hands over his shoulders, smiling through the kiss. He soon pulled away to speak:

"My darling, shall we head home? We've been here for a while~"

You agreed. You were quite tired, and being outside for too long wore you out further. You nodded and stood, giving him a hand up. As you walked with him, your mind wandered, covering your friends that you'd left behind, the life you once lived, and your current situation. In reality, you couldn't be happier that you were with Hisoka, but part of you still missed that old life. You shrugged it off.

~~~~~timeskip~~~~~

You and Hisoka had been driven home in the same carriage as before, and you were being carried in by him. The large doors of the mansion opened; orangey lights filled your vision. Without saying much, he walked up the many flights of stairs to your room, with you still in his arms. He opened the door and put you down on the bed before slamming the door shut. You felt his bloodlust rise, his aura darkening. You saw him take off the sash holding together his kimono, leaving it to drape open. He turned towards you, revealing his half-naked form, and came over.

"Now then... I won't accept what happened while we were out again. That stranger you were dancing with is getting killed, and you, (Y/N)... you'll be punished..."

You shuddered slightly at his words, but before you could say anything, he slipped the loose kimono off of himself and started undressing you, letting the breeze coming in from the window hit your body. He gripped your wrists, tying them together with rope that he'd brought with him, presumably used for the other captives. He leant in on your neck, leaving bruises and bite marks. One of them had pierced your skin, causing him to lap up the blood dripping slowly from the wound. Before long, he moved back, spreading your legs wide. He tied each one down to either side of the bed, restraining you further than you expected. It caused a deep feeling of excitement and fear in you - your mixed feelings were clear. At this point, Hisoka was rubbing your thighs up and down, dragging his nails across them.

"Now then, my dear, you'll make it up to me for what happened... I have the perfect idea for you~"

A sadistic expression spread across his face. Without warning, he shoved his dick into you, not bothering to give you time to adjust. He climbed over you, his body above yours, before thrusting in and out of you swiftly. The pangs of pain and pleasure hit you all at once - various sounds escaped your mouth. He gripped your shoulders, holding them down while he slammed into you. He was kissing your upper body, contorting himself in ungodly ways to torture you. He'd made his way to your chest with a trail of hickeys, and started sucking and teasing your nipple. You were quite sensitive, so this along with your g-spot being smashed repeatedly caused your back to arch, breathy moans escaping you. You were close to an orgasm and Hisoka had noticed, so he immediately stopped and pulled out. He'd done just what you did to him: left him hanging. You were panting, craving more of his torturous ways. You let out soft, desperate moans as he giggled at your pathetic, writhing body, and he smacked your thigh, making you shut up instantly.

"Oh my...~ I thought you were stronger than this... Can you not hold up any longer~? Oh, how sad a creature you are~"

You were quite shocked at his degrading comments, but you couldn't find any way to voice this other than squirming around helplessly, your body begging him for more. After a moment of his nails being dragged along your hips, he entered you again just as harshly as before. It took you by surprise, however it didn't matter to you; you just wanted him. He rammed into you, letting out deep groans as he moved faster with time. Your back was arched again and your eyes were rolled back into your head, unable to form any thoughts. Your mind was entirely blank while he was thrashing around inside you, his pulsating cock filling you to the brim. After a few more moments, he busted his load into you, making your legs tremble even more. A high-pitched moan escaped your mouth, feeling yourself climax. He pulled out, soon seeing cum leak out from your loosened, ruined hole. He gazed at you with a stern expression, and spoke in a semi-serious tone:

"Don't try anything like that again... am I clear?"

You only slightly nodded, still shaking from the high he'd just given you. You weren't sure if you should've been feeling this ecstatic, considering he was punishing you. You shook your head after noticing you'd got lost in thought, and you saw Hisoka already fully dressed again. He'd untied your restraints so you dropped your head onto your pillow, utterly exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: god this took a while to write, I hope y'all like the third edition of smut. I hope I've got the punishment theme right, I'll do more bdsm research and if need be I can rewrite. Also, fun fact! I have a roughly lifesize Hisoka cutout that I still need to assemble, I'm just waiting on the cardboard. I'll show y'all when it's put together. Anyways, hope you lot enjoy :)

"Captive" - HxH Hisoka/Reader smut ficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara