𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 • 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕

Start from the beginning

"Good day, mes amies." you greeted.

"Hey Y/N" they greeted back.

"So. Ready to get this over with?" Claire spoke.

"Are you joking? We're spending an entire saturday without the slightest possibility of almost getting killed. This is a vacation." Jim stated, causing you and Toby to chuckle.

Nodding in agreement, you spoke. "It's a true statement."

By the sound of a car door closing violently, your eyes diverted to a tall guy with blond hair.

"Is that Steve?" says Toby.

As if in a flick of a switch, Jim's attitude completely changed. "Great. Vacation cancelled." he complaint.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.

"There are no cellphones allowed. You can survive without your texts, and your apps, and your beeps-boops. Your facey-spaces and tweety flaps." the very same man who got you into this instructed, taking everyone's phone away, including yours. Then he continue, "You are to do homework the entire duration."

You raise your hand up and ask, "But sir. What if you don't have any work to do?"

"Then you will sit still and stare at the wall." he responded sternly. "You will not leave this room; if I find one of you has left without permission, the you will all face punishment. Do you understand?"

There was a chorus of 'Yes, Señor Uhl' within the classroom.

"Now get to work!" he shouted.

"Gee, no wonder Jim dislikes him so much." you whisper to yourself.

"Hey!" a girl whisper towards you.

"Huh?" you look back seeing the Mary girl calling you out.

"You're new here aren't you? What's your name?" she ask.

"Y/N. Y/N Blanc." you said.

"She's claire's cousin." Darci butted in.

"What!" she shouted in a whisper. "So it really runs in the genes, huh?"

"What runs on the genes? Our dna?" you joked.

"The beauty, duh!" darci stated.

you gave her a weird look, "oh, okay.. uh, thanks?"

to be honest, your still in doubt whenever people would compliment you. you're flattered, but you also have a ton of insecurities about yourself.

"Girl, don't be shy about it. With a face like that, you can get any guy you'd like!" Mary says.

"Uh, huh. Totally." Darci added.

"Tobias! What is that?" Señor Uhl asked, pointing at the borito in Toby's hands, and making the three of you look over at the commotion.

"The Diablo Maximus Burrito Señor Uhl, it's my favorite you see." answers Toby.

"Oh.. is that so?" he spoke, getting near Toby's seat. "You steal my favorite truck, I steal your favorite borito." he says, snatching the burrito from its owner.

"But —" Toby tried to protest, but it's already too late.

Completely bored out of your mind, you drifted off in the air, staring outside the window.

"Stop squabbling!" shouts Uhl. "From now on, not another word!"

Then suddenly, a loud grumble could be heard.

"Oh," he starts letting out gasses. "Ay-yi-yi!" he shouted, running out of the classroom.

・。゚★:*.✦ .*:★.