I Trust You

.
.
.
"I trust you."
.
.
.
Do I regret what I said, this would change my life and my brothers. I thought to myself. Mr. Yeager smiled at me. He looked over at my furious brother, he slowly nodded too. "Try not to scream, or make any noise ok?" Mr Yeager said. We both nodded. He put me and my brother in chairs. He pulled out a syringe and purple medicine from his satchel. He walked over to my brother and put the medicine in him, I heard him mumble in pain, as he fainted when Mr. Yeager pulled out the syringe. He walked over to me, "Don't tell anyone about our secret, or Erens." Mr Yeager said to me. I nodded, he put the syringe in me. My vision became blurry. My body felt numb, I felt like I was gonna die. I blacked out. Did I die? I pondered in my mind did he kill me? I slowly wake up to reality, I saw that me and my brother were still in the chair, my brother still passed out. Mr. Yeager saw me awake. "How was your nap?" He said smiling. "It felt like hell..." I said with my tired expression. How about you carry your brother upstairs?" He said, "how long was I out for?" I questioned him. "About 20 minutes or so." He said working on something at his desk. "You go take your brother upstairs I will be there in a second." I nodded at him and carried my big brother Chris upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and walked up the stairs to the dinning room and living room, with my brother in my hands. I saw my mom and Mrs. Yeager still having a conversation. "Hello sweetheart, what happened to your brother?" My mother looked at my passed out brother. "Uh..He was very tired and passed out!" I smiled brightly. "Hm, maybe we should go back home this evening then since your brother is very tired." "You may stay here if you like! We have 2 guest bedrooms!" Mrs. Yeager yelped. "Thank you, but Chris rarely passes out, so we should be heading out at 6:30 pm." My mother said. "Well, if you insist." Mrs. Yeager said. It was 1:34 pm in the afternoon. We heard the door open. It was Eren and Mikasa. "Y/N!!!" Eren exclaimed, as he dropped his stack of sticks on the floor. Eren was also like a big brother to me, he treated me like I was his real sister, just like Mikasa but I was one year younger than Eren, so he was overprotective over me. Eren hugged me tight as I hugged back. Mikasa came over and hugged me too. Mikasa was also like a big sister to me. She was overprotective over me and Eren. "It's good to see you two!" I exclaimed. Eren pinched my cheeks which kind of hurt so I kinda whined. Mrs. Yeager tugged on erens ear. "Ow! Mom!" Eren exclaimed. "Don't be clingy Eren." Mrs. Yeager said. Eren saw Chris's passed out body. Eren went over and slapped Chris. "Eren!" Mrs. Yeager exclaimed. I laughed.

My brother woke up and groaned. "I-I will k-kill you Eren...." my brother mumbled. Eren and I laughed, while as Mikasa stood there. Mr. Yeager walked out of the door and told Eren something but I wasn't paying attention, as I was tugging and annoying my brother to wake up. But something changed about him. He opened his eyes and they were a different color. They were not the icey blue eyes that I knew, instead they were reddish Orange. I whispered to Chris, "Your eyes are a different color...." I whispered in his ear. He sat up quickly and covered his eyes with his Messy hair. I gave him a thumbs up, as he looked weird and he shoved my face out of his. "Why don't you kids play outside?" My mother suggested. "Yeah let's play outside!" I exclaimed. Me, Eren, Mikasa, and my brother Chris went outside to hang out. When we were walking around the village, I saw armin get beat up by these bullies.

I couldn't help myself, I needed to save him. I ran towards him and as Eren and Mikasa and Chris noticed we ran after Armin. One of the bullies were holding armin, I punched the guy on the side of his face. Mikasa scared the boys with one stare, and they ran off. I held out my hand, "E-ren I don't need your help.." armin said while getting up by himself. "Who said I'm Eren?" I said giggling. Armin looked up at me and at a bright smile on his face, he hugged me to the ground, " Y/n! I missed you so much!" Armin exclaimed, I gave him a tight hug as well. My arm was going numb, I patted Armin to get off me. My arm was still numb from a few minutes ago, we all walked in a group and sat near the riverbed, I was hugging my brother Chris for warmth. Armin was talking about the sea while Mikasa and the others listened. But something happened, I looked up and saw lighting behind the wall, Me and the others were in shock. Was this real? Did I see a hand on the wall? No, I must be seeing things, I'm dreaming.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm dreaming right?