CHP 2- OH NOOO!!

Kuhi-Rah POV

"OH MY GOD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!!? YOU GUYS ARE MARRIED NOW!!!"

I blinked. The Airhead blinked. Then his words hit us.

"DAD WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled luckily there was almost no one in the cafe otherwise there would have been a scene.

Me, not being the rude person this pig is, smiled and spoke,

" Hahaha, sir.......that's not true. Pls, tell me it isn't."

Jungkook's dad held his head and then looked at us. Seeing our faces he probably understood we wanted an explanation.

"Ok, I'll explain, but Jungkook...you have to promise me you'll sit and listen to all I have to say until I'm done," He said, looking at Jungkook with desperate eyes. Jungkook hesitantly nodded. His dad took a deep breath and said,

"Jungkook-ah, I'm sure you've been wondering why your mom was so weird about you getting a secretary. Well, I'll come straight to the point I guess. When you take over the company, you'll need to secure your place properly. And working hard just won't be enough. When started the company I didn't have to do anything like that because, well I had just started it that time and also because the competition wasn't that tough back in the day. But now jungkook, competition is fierce AND dirty as ever. There will always be someone waiting for when you're at your weakest. So you need to show them they can't get rid of you that easily. And one sure way to do that is getting married,"

Honestly speaking, I felt like Mr. Gahi was general of an army talking to his disciple but having the experience I knew what he was talking about was very important. But I still understand my relation to this. I saw Jungkook tense up but seems like he was gonna maintain his promise.

"I and your mom knew you wouldn't agree that easily, so we thought if we get you a secretary, we could ask them if they would agree to make the deal of marriage with you. And these papers..." Mr. Gahi sighed.

The smile I had been keeping this whole time dropped to the floor.

" Dad but that was for the secretary job not... not-" Jungkook began before I could say anything else. I couldn't do anything but agree.

" yes sir. that was for.." I tried but couldn't say anything.

"They were!! but these blanks," He showed us the three out five places we both had signed," Were for the whole marriage thing. Ms. Kuhi, I was gonna talk to you about it but you guys already signed..." He said, in a slightly frustrated tone at the end.

"B-but there was nothing written like that..." I started, at loss for words

"kids it was there in the terms and conditions. Very clearly. I could show it to u if u want also. U guys read the terms and conditions, right? I mean u ticked the boxes....." He said the last part sarcastically and raised his eyebrows at us.

WHO THE HELL EVEN ACTUALLY READS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE 21ST CENTURY???!! that's like the biggest lie in the whole damn world. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!

"I-i" I tried saying but Mr.Gunha just pushed the papers towards me. I picked them up and was about to read them when a certain rude airhead snatched them from my hand.

I glared at him. he seriously needs to learn some manners. after scanning the paper, he threw the paper on the table, while pinching his nosebridge. I quickly took it and read the paper. oh no..... it WAS true.. i- I was... now- HIS WIFE now. 

Before we both started panicking, Mr.Gahi quickly said," Ok before you start accusing me or each other or anyone," He turned to me.

"Ms. Kuhi, We can fix this. If you don't want to do this, I have a few ways to cancel this whole thing ad you can remain as his secretary. But before you do, please consider this. The time for Jungkook to take over the company is coming close and it will be hard for us to find him a spouse..." He said in a resigned tone. Seeing my furrowed eyebrows, he quickly and desperately said,