•Frankie All Over•

Gif #7
Frankie All Over•
____________
_____
This one based on the song "Jaime All Over" by Mayday Parade. And for @fighter_till_the_end since they encouraged me to keep updated this gif series!

 And for @fighter_till_the_end since they encouraged me to keep updated this gif series!

The well recognized 'buzz' of Frank's phone startles him awake from his light sleep. A sliver of light that escapes from behind his curtains illuminates his sleepy eyes and he breathes out a  kitten like sound as he stretches from his warm bed to the side of the dresser where his phone lays charging. 3:47am are the numbers displayed on his phone. A soft smile followed by glassy eyes decorates his features as he sees the name displayed on his notifications bar:
Gerard <3: are you awake?
Gerard <3: can i call you?
Gerard <3: im calling you
Before Frank even gets the chance to respond his phone lights up and beings to buzz with the signature incoming call.
"Hello?" Frank's voice comes out breathier than intended and a soft blush colors his cheeks as he holds back tears.
"Frankie-"
"Where have you been." Frank quickly interrupts, his breath shakes with effort to hold in his sobs.
There is silence on the other line.
"Gerard?" Frank's voice wavers.
"I had a dream... last night." Gerard begins quietly.
Frank makes a soft strangled questioning noise on his end.
"We uh we went to Vegas and we just lost ourselves ya know... and god Frankie..." Gerard's throat went tight as he recalled his dream his eyes stung and he clenched his fist. He won't cry he told himself. "You- I wish you could've seen us, seen you. God, you were so beautiful." Gerard broke into a sob- so much for not crying he thought bitterly.
Frank responded with his own broken cry, tears coming at full force.
Gerard cursed himself, he never wanted to make Frank cry, but that's all he's done for the past two months after he stopped calling and responding to his texts.
"Frankie, baby no, don't cry..." He began.
"Why are you calling?" Frank interrupted again, his voice sharp. So sharp that Gerard flinched from the phone, this was so unlike the Frank he knew, soft spoken and shy. But I guess this is what happens when the person you love most disappears without a word and then comes back talking nonsense.
Gerard took a deep breath and quickly blurted out "IdiditIranaway."
Silence on the other end of the phone and then a small "What..?"
Gerard shut his eyes tightly and clenched his jaw as he repeated his sentence much slower. "I said that I did it, I ran... away."
Alarm bells go off in Frank's head as he sits up straighter. "What? You, wait what? Where are you now?" Frank asks dumbly
"Outside your house." Answers Gerard in a small voice.
Once those words process through Frank's clouded brain he shoots up from his bed and scrambles to the window while almost tripping because of his cluttered floor, phone still held tightly against his ear he practically rips off the soft blue curtains, and there his is. Gerard is leaning against an old beat up car Frank had never seen, and he's looking a little worse for wear but still so damn beautiful. What really does it is when Gerard shyly waves back, with his awkward pinky and all.
No thoughts, just "Gerard!" Is all Frank can think of. He doesn't even let Gerard explain himself before he's hanging up and running for a jacket (Gerard's jacket) he thinks. He creeps downstairs quietly making an effort to not wake his parents, he can barely contain himself, he's shaking like a leaf. Once he makes it to the front door he hesitates. What if it's not real? No, he saw Gerard, he spoke to him. Delicately he unlocks the door and opens it as if it were made of glass. He looks up and there he is, only a couple feet away from him. Clad in his ripped to hell black skinny jeans and tattered leather jacket, what's new is the tuffs of read hair that peek behind the signature black locks. Slowly he approaches Gerard as if he were a stray dog, and in a sad sense he is, sad from the loss of his family, made angry because of where he ended up and yet vulnerable to the one he loves most.
But he couldn't continue to hold himself calm and rational, that was never him, that was always Gerard... Gerard who is right in front of him smiling at him with a wobbly smile. Frank launches himself at him and begins to cry as they both collapse, star crossed lovers reunited at last.
"I've missed you so much" Frank cries, his wet cheek pressed against Gerard face. Gerard nods furiously and wraps a strong arm over Frank's shoulder and pulls him in so his face I resting against the crook of his shoulder.
"Where have you been? Why didn't you answer my calls." Frank begins
Gerard simply gives a watery laugh. "Do you know how long it takes to get to California from Georgia with $100, a beat up car that breaks down every 30 miles or so and with cps on your ass."
Frank smiles so wide his face hurts and he simply shakes his head snuggling closer to Gerard. The February air brings a slight chill that settles in his bones. Frank takes a deep breath and simply lets himself be reminded of what is feels like to be once again in Gerard's arms, he smells like acrylic paint, stale coffee, cigarettes and days old sweat. It's a bit disgusting but it's Gerard.
The two lovers hold themselves tightly whispering their love to each other when frank suddenly interrupts Gerard ramble on how cute he looks in his jacket. "You never finished."
"Finished what sugar?" Gerard asks quietly as he pets Frank's hair. "Your dream, you never finished telling me" Frank trials off into a whisper.
A chuckle rumbles through Gerard's chest that causes frank to giggle and Gerard to hold him closer and makes himself comfortable sitting on the floor and against the old car. "Do you remember where I left off?" Gerard asks. Frank hums and says " You were just telling me how beautiful I would be bathed in Vegas lights." Gerard laughs and then proceeded to explain his dream of begging for change to get home because they spent all their money in Vegas, spending their summer on the west coast, Frankie pulling out a map and a pen and pointing at their next destination, to the more explicit stuff that made Frank red in the face. And so the night slipped away from their fingers, the sky began to turn blue and Gerard's voice grew scratchy from the lack of water and his constant story telling, and when finally they both grew quiet he whispered, "Please don't tell me that I'm dreaming Frankie."
"I would hope not, if I wake up and your not here I think I'm gonna dehydrate myself from crying." Frank responded
"I'm not going anywhere, I'll never go back to Georgia, not at least till I have to." Gerard finalized his statement by crashing his lips against Frank's.

___________
____
I'm thinking about making this into a short story since I kinda left a lot of stuff out and have other ideas. But let me know!