°The Last of Team 5°

"Ne, Y/N.. Were you sad when your whole team died?" Kurenai asked. I rest my chin on my palm. "No.. Not at all actually.." Jiraiya accidentally spitted the Sake that he was drinking. "Really?!" Kurenai's eyes widen. "Except for Keishin-sensei." I added.

"Why though?" Kurenai asked. "What why? Why wasn't I sad that my teammates died?" I tilted my head. "Yeah." Kurenai nodded. "Well.. One of them, from the Nara clan, nearly killed me." Kurenai and Jiraiya-sama stopped eating and drinking.

"W-what do you mean?" Jiraiya-sama was confused.

"Two of my teammates, named Eri Inuzuka and Osamu Nara. They both secretly planned to murder me. So, they decided to set me a trap by the forest during a mission with Keishin-sensei. Keishin-sensei wasn't part of the plan. I still can't tell if I killed Osamu or not.."

Flashback

"Y/N-chan." Eri said. "What?" I tilted my head. "Since we're resting for the night.. Can you please help me and Osumu-kun train?"

"If we're gonna train, it also means that you're gonna waste your chakra for the mission." I said while eating an onigiri that Kushina nee-san made.

"Please!" Eri begged. "Fine. This is gonna be a drag anyways.." I sighed. "Let's go, Akira!" Eri called her dog. Akira barked. I stand up and followed Osamu and Eri.

"So what's this training all about?" I asked. "This." Osamu suddenly used Shadow Possesion Jutsu on me. Since I'm right handed and he's left handed, he took a kunai knife on his right leg, leaving me holding a kunai knife and him, nothing. "O-Osamu.. W-what are you doing?!" I asked.

"You'll see, Uzumaki Y/N." He raised his arm. While his arm is about to go through the stomach, I immediately activated my Sharingan and used Genjutsu on him.

The kunai knife dropped from my hand and I got freed from the Jutsu. I pointed him while saying, "You'll experience MY kind of Genjutsu for the whole day. You may try undoing my Genjutsu, but your whole chakra will be absorbed. The many times you try to undo my Genjutsu, the more the pain that Osamu will suffer whole the whole 24 hours." I then glared at Eri.

"Planning to kill me, Eri?" I tilted my head. I picked up my kunai knife and pointed it at her. I could fully see her fear through eyes.

I kept my Sharingan as a secret from others. It was unexpected for her to see my Sharingan for the first time. She only knew that I'm from Uzumaki clan.

"S-sorry Y/N! W-we didn't mean to!" She fell on the ground. "Didn't mean to?" I relaxed my arm. "Didn't mean to?!" I started laughing.

"GaaAahhHh!!" Osamu's extreme pain has started.

"See that?" I pointed Osamu and looked at Eri. "THAT's what's gonna
end up to you."

Akira started whimpering and shaking. The same as Eri. "K-KEISHIN-SENSEI!!" she yelled. "Tryna' act like the victim, aye?" I darted the kunai knife on the tree where she's near at. I closed my eyes and deactivated my Sharingan.

"W-what happened?!" Keishin-sensei panted. "Y-Y/N.. S-she tried to kill us!" Eri lied. "She put Osamu-kun in her Genjutsu!"

"Liar! You two were the one who almost killed me!" I exclaimed "If you didn't watched and helped me from Osamu's jutsu, then Osamu won't be in pain!". "But you put him Gentjustu!" Eri pointed at me. "Obviously! If not then I would be dead by then!"

"Girls stop! One of you tell me first what happened." Keishin-sensei said. "Eri, tell me first what happened.".

"Well.. I asked Y/N to help us train for a while. And so we went to the forest and started training–" "Liar!" I interrupted Eri.

"Y/N!"

"Why don't you LET me explain first sensei?! She's just playing as the victim!" I said.

"Tell me then." Keishin-sensei's voice changed into a serious one.

"Fine then!" I sighed. "By only using this jutsu from someone I idolize will show you the proof." I said while doing the signs.

"Ninja Art: Memory Jutsu!" I put my fingers onto his forehead.

"What kind of jutsu is that, Y/N?!" Eri asked. "Shut up!" I demanded.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

After the jutsu, Keishin-sensei finally knew the truth. But during that..

We didn't knew or notice that Eri along with her dog, Akira, were bleeding on the floor. "Oh no.." I mumbled.

"What happened?!" Keishin-sensei went to Eri and checked her pulse. "Nothing.." I said. I went to Osamu and checked his pulse. "Still suffering.." I whispered.

"Kei–" my words were cut off by the time when I looked at him. He's also on the floor, bleeding. "S-sensei..?" I started shaking. "I knew it.." I whispered "This is finally the end.. Huh.." I said unemotionally. "At least I can get out of this disgusting teammates.." I deadly glared at Eri.

"Last failed mission with them.." I mumbled.

Then, I sensed someone behind me. I quickly dodged their attack from behind and took out my kunai knife. "Nice reflexes." a familiar voice said. I fiercely looked at him "Who are you?" I asked. He's wearing a coat with red clouds on it, and I looked at his face and knew who it was. "O-Orochimaru..?" I relaxed my arm down. "Nice to meet you again, Y/N." he said.

End of Flashback

I stopped. "Hm? What's wrong, Y/N?" Kurenai asked. I remained quiet.

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

"Y/N!" Kurenai slammed the table.

I snapped "O-oh.. Sorry Kurenai.. Just spaced out a bit.." I didn't have a eye contact with her after being spaced out. I saw everyone staring at us because Kurenai slammed the table.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jiraiya-sama asked. "Yeah." I nodded.