°An Unexpected Reunion with Jiraiya-sama°

Kurenai P.O.V.

I let out a sigh as I watch the view from the window. "There's nothing else to do right now.." I rest my chin on my palm "Asuma's on a mission.. Kakashi's also on a mission.. But.." I mumbled "Oh right! Y/N! I should ask her to hang out!" I stand up and change my clothes and wear the headband. I went outside my dorm and locked the door. "Hoping that sleepyhead is awake.." I whispered as I went downstairs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"This is the address I'm assuming.." I knocked at the door three times.

Waiting for the door to open or a respond from Y/N. Then, I knocked again. "Y/N! It's me. Kurenai." I said while knocking.

Minutes later of waiting, I decided to go to the window view of her room. I was a little surprised that she doesn't close her curtains. I looked through the window seeing her sleeping while comfortably covered in her blanket and some things on the ground.

"Why does she have a frying pan in her room?" I squinted my eyes. I looked around the messy floor. "This girl doesn't clean a lot." I sighed. I gently knocked on her window "Oi Y/N! It's almost the afternoon!!" I said loudly.

"Y/N!!" I yelled her name loud.

I then saw her fell on the floor.

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up from falling off the bed and Kurenai yelling my name.

"K-Kurenai? W-what are you doing here..?" I asked, still on the floor covered with my blanket. "It would be better if you opened the window and let me in." Kurenai signed. "O-oh right sorry." I quickly stood up, letting the blanket falling off my body and drop to the floor. As that happened, I saw Kurenai's eyes widened. "What's with that face..?" I whispered and opened the window.

Kurenai quickly went in and tackled me. "K-Kurenai?!" I was surprised even though I was still half asleep. She quickly stands up, closed the windows and the curtains. Leaving the room a little dark.

"Are crazy?!" Kurenai said, turning on the lights. "What?!" I was confused.

She crossed her arms and raised a brow. I looked at myself, bandages on my chest and a small short. "What?" I was completely confused.

"You're wearing that!" Kurenai opened my closet. "So?" I picked up the blanket and put it on the bed. "You're wearing that and your curtains are opened. It's dangerous, Y/N! You might never know if someone's staring at you sleeping with that!" Kurenai scold me.

"At least I was covered with blankets!" I sat on the bed. "What if you weren't?" Kurenai angrily looked at me. "S-sorry.." I rubbed the back of my head, nervously smiling.

"Here." Kurenai took out some clothes and gave it to me. "Go take a shower and wear that. We're going out."

"What are we going?" I asked. "I haven't eaten yet."

"We can have Ichiraku Ramen on the way before and after going there." Kurenai said. I just stared at her. She let out a deep sigh "Fine. My treat.".

"All right! Thanks Kurenai!!" I hugged her. "It's no big deal.. Just go take a shower while I clean.." She stared at the frying pan on the floor "your room..".

"No ne-" Kurenai pushed me out of my room, not letting me finish talking and closed the door behind me. "Welp, I got not choice.." I sighed and went to the bathroom. "I hope she doesn't see it.." I whispered.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Ah.. So refreshing!" I stretched my back in relief. I closed my eyes and yawned. "Oh no!" I sensed something bad. "I have a bad feeling about this!" I quickly went to my room. Luckily Kurenai didn't locked the door.