°Farewell Onee-san, Minato-sensei°

"I'm home." I greeted as I removed my shoes.

"Welcome home.." Kakashi greeted back.

Kakashi P.O.V.

Y/N just came home from her cousins'. I continued reading Make-out Paradise, until I heard a thud.

I quickly stood up and looked at it.
It was Y/N on the floor.

I quickly went to her and dropped the book.

"Y/N?!" I started to get worried.

I can hear her whispering to herself. "Shinobis don't cry. Shinobis don't cry. Shinobis don't cry. Shinobis don't cry.". She repeated the same rule of being a Shinobi.

"Y/N?" I started to get even more worried about her. I have no clue about what happened.

"Don't cry if you're a Shinobi, Y/N Uzumaki. Don't you dare drop another tear." I heard her mumbling.

"Y/N!" I put both of my hands on Y/N's cheeks and cupped them. I brought her face up to look at me. "Y/N, are you okay?" My tone was in a worried one.. More like a anxious one..

"K-kakashi! Help me! Please!" She unexpectedly hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What happened?" I hugged her even more tighter.

"T-t-the Uchiha Clan.." She couldn't stop crying.

I can't bear her crying.

"Shhh.. It's going to be alright.. You can explain it to me by tomorrow.." I calmed her down.

I slid down my mask and kissed her forehead.

"You can tell me tomorrow.. You probably had a hard time while you were at your cousins'.. You can rest.." I whispered at her.

"N-no! It'l-l b..Be to-o l..late!"

"Its going to be-"

"No! You.. Won't.. U-understand, Kakashi!" She interrupted me.

"The Clan got killed!" She exclaimed.

That was unexpected for the Uchiha Clan to get attacked.
I don't want to ask who did the killing of the whole clan, because I don't want to see her crying anymore.

I wiped her tears and hugged her once more.

After some minutes of hugging her I heard her snoring quietly.
I gently carried her in bridal style and went upstairs to her room.
I gently put her down on her bed.

As i was gonna go outside her room, I felt my pants are getting tugged or pulled. I looked at Y/N. "Kakashi.." she whispered my name.

"Yes, Y/N?"

"D-don't leave.."

"Don't worry, princess.. I'll go back. I just have to turn off the lights." I whispered at her and kissed her cheek.

I went outside her room and went downstairs to turn off the lights and went back up the stairs to Y/N's room.

I closed the door and turned off the lights of her room and laid on her bed, next to her.

I hugged the sleeping Y/N and closed my eyes.

Right before I closed my eyes, she faced to my direction and hugged me back.

I kissed her on the forehead, once again and finally went to sleep. I didn't put back up my mask, but it didn't bother me. All I want is to Y/N to calm down and I want know about what happened to the Uchiha Clan.

••••••

Y/N P.O.V.

"Y/N-sama! Please stop!" The shinobis behind me said. I kept ignoring them and continued running towards that chained Nine-Tailed Beast by Kushina nee-chan. 'I am NOT losing someone who I loved again!' I thought. "I SAID NEVER CALL ME -SAMA EVER AGAIN!!" I threw Shurikens and Kunai Knives at them.