Chapter 25: Revelation

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Mr. Steele"

"Thaddeus Grace... Please call me Thaddeus"

She feels him rub his thumb over her hand and feels a blush rise to her cheeks. He watches as a tinge of pink makes its way to her cheeks. His heart pumping wanting to escape the confines of his chest. He gently tugs her closer while their eyes continue to be locked on the other. His eyes looking over her subtle features of her face. The light dust of freckles dancing on the bridge of her nose. Her eye lashes that look to be so much longer framing those sapphire gems within. Her light pink petals that look so enticing. His mind zooming in on them. 

"Mom?"

Both heads snapping to the voice to find Nessa standing there. Her eyes dancing through the close proximity of the man and her mom. Grace realizes and steps away clearing her throat. Thaddeus feels his heart drop slightly but can't be upset... She doesn't realize it yet.

"Grace, thank you for your time this evening."

With that he turns and walks around the raven haired girl. Her eyes flickering red momentarily as he passes. His eyes catching to it before giving her a nod and making his way out of the door. Grace collapsing onto the couch as Nessa's eyes follow the man out the door. She hears the door click shut and then turns back walking graciously around to sit beside her mother. Her mind still trying to process what she just walked in. Grace seeming to be doing the same. 

Nessa turns studying her mother's features. She can see the rise and fall of her chest. The way her eyes can't seem to focus. Then the last and most important... the light pink that seems to be rushing up her neck to coat her cheeks. Nessa's own realization hitting like a freight train. She likes him... And if his close proximity was any indication, he feels the same. 

"Mom-"

"Where is everyone else?" Grace says still slightly lost in her own thoughts. Nessa can tell she is not ready to talk about this yet and doesn't push it. 

"Kacia is watching over Tara as she continues to play with Jake. He seems to be attached to her."

Grace runs her hand through her hair with her elbows resting on her knees. Nessa doesn't exactly like the idea of that man with his mom but it seems she is confused still. She attempts to get her mind off of it. 

"Where did Colton and Belle go?"

That seems to work as Grace sits up finally looking to her. "He took her to his parents to tell them the news we were given."

"What news?" Nessa feigns ignorance which doesn't seem to work as her mother gives her a dead pan look. She just tilts her head attempting to play it off. 

"Nice try... I know you heard it all."

"How-"

"Mother's know everything." Grace says seeming to return to herself for a moment. Something Nessa is grateful for. 

"Mom... what are we going to do?" Nessa says remembering the news that he brought. Grace reaches over taking her hand. 

"Be ready" She says with a nod before giving her daughter a squeeze which Nessa returns. 

They stand up together as they walk up the stairs. Grace can't help but giggle while Nessa rolls her eyes at the sight they walk in on. Kacia is sitting on top of Jake while he reaches to a laughing Tara asking her for help. 

"Someone help!" He whines flailing his arms. Kacia sits on top of his back with an proud smirk and arms crossed. 

"What happened here?" Nessa says since Grace still is trying to control her giggles. 

"He was attempting to hug me." Kacia says with a shrug. Jake still trying to move under her.

"And that's enough of a reason to sit on ME!" He says huffing and collapsing on the floor. All the girls laughing at his defeat. Tara comes over giving her sister puppy eyes. Kacia overly exaggerates a sigh before getting up allowing the man to flip over. Tara sits beside him taking his hand into hers. "Thank you sunshine"

Kacia comes over to stand by Nessa and Grace with crossed arms. "I don't like hugs."

Grace wraps her arm around her daughter's waist as she continues glaring at the duo on the floor.  Kacia can say she doesn't like hugs but I don't think she likes hugs from Jake whom seems to get under her skin. 

"Mom..." Grace hums as Kacia continues whispering. "Why was the head of the Coven here?"

Grace leans her head against her daughter's while Nessa comes hugging her waist from the other side. 

"Will talk about it later." Kacia nods letting it go as they continue watching Jake play the victim as Tara giggles at him. 

****************************************

Belle sighs laying down on Colton's bed. Arriving at their home, Colton instantly requested his parent's attention. The conversation didn't go to bad. They were confused as to why the head of the Coven would step in. Darius said the would add patrol to the Roman's home to help. After a long conversation and a little scolding for Colton leaving his post... again, they made their way to his room for the night. 

"Here"

Belle opens her eyes to see Colton holding out a large hoodie. Belle smiles taking the hoodie slipping it on over her clothes. Colton stands there for a moment before sauntering off to his bathroom. His mind still picturing his mate lying on his bed in his sweatshirt. He curses feeling his lower region come to life. He takes some deep breaths before brushing his teeth and splashing water on his face. He comes back out to find Belle curled up with her head sunken in his pillow. He smirks realizing what she is doing. 

"Are you sniffing my pillow?"

She turns her face to him where she gives him a sheepish smile. He chuckles as he walks over to get into bed with her. Lifting the blanket he slips in tugging her waist to him. Her scent enveloping him making his wolf purr in contentment. Belle pushes her face into the crescent of his neck while his arms envelop her like a safety blanket. 

"You are my world Belle"

She pulls back to look into his eyes. They hold nothing but honesty. She gently lifts herself to give him a kiss which he relishes before pulling back. 

"I love you Colton"

His wolf eyes making an appearance as he smiles down at her. 

"I love you Belle... Always"